Raid Max Concentrated Deep Reach Fogger (2.1 Ounces, 3 count)
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Raid Max Concentrated DEEP REACH Fogger kills the bugs you don't see and keeps killing with residual action for up to two months.
- Raid Max Concentrated DEEP REACH Fogger kills the bugs you don't see and keeps killing with residual action for up to two months. Treat larger areas (25 x 35 with an 8 ceiling) with our powerful bug-killing fog that penetrates hard-to-reach areas, cracks and crevices.
Warning Text: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: User Safety Recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling. DO NOT remain in enclosed areas during use. FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 ?F may cause bursting. This product contains a HIGHLY FLAMMABLE ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.
Ingredients: Cypermethrin (1.716%), Other Ingredients (98.284%)
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Does not control bed bugs. General Precautions and Restrictions: Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the treated area during application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until the area is thoroughly ventilated and until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed. Do not re-enter for four hours. Before reoccupying the area, open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes. If an odor is still detected additional ventilation is required. Remove birds and other pets before application. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a
|Manufacturer Part Number:||643409|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.93 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.19 x 6.38 x 5.38 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Very effective.by grannieshop10/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know, but Box says it kills: ants, black carpet beetles, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, fleas, gnats, hornets, houseflies, mosquitoes, palmetto buggs, pillbugs, rice weevils, ROACHES, saw toothed grain beetles, SILVERFISH, small flying moths, spiders, ticks, wasps, waterbugs, yellow jackets. Be sure to open ALL DOORS, DRAWERS, CUBOARD DOORS before fogging. If you leave un-fogged places for the bugs to HIDE IN, they won't die. Also, if you're in a HOUSE, you'll need to do your basement, attic & any crawl spaces too.by TartyTogs6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- VERY GOODby FOOY2/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not very honestly, it knocks them out rather then killing them (even though it says different on the box) when i used it I started sweeping up some of the roaches and they started waking up and trying to run off. so if you do use this try and clean what roaches you can find as fast as possible but if you have them in your walls those ones will just end up waking up.by schifftyfive12/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- VERY IT WILL ELIMINATE THEM AND KEEP THEM AWAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO KILL FOR MONTHS.by charles628410/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes..by mustanggirl20066411/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I hope you are kidding, but if not you had better leave the home or you will end up in the hospital.by grannieshop12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you're doing the entire house. You let the fogger work for 4 hours minimum, then open windows & let room air out for 30 minutes minimum. If you're doing only some rooms, you may need to tape over the door seams, depending on how tightly the door fits the frame. Old house = tape.by TartyTogs12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- YES FOR 3 TO 4 HOURSby FOOY1/20/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you have to leave your home and make sure no air is escaping from under the door or windows before you set off the fogger.by schifftyfive12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (7)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this work for fleas? i live in an apt and have no pets,we have fleas bad we have bombed twice already with sergeants bombs and still have fleas??
- Follow the box instructions exactly & it'll work, however you may need to do it a 2nd time 7 days later, when any missed eggs start to hatch. That's just the way it is. Be sure to open ALL DOORS, DRAWERS, CUBOARD DOORS before fogging. If you leave un-fogged places for the fleas to HIDE IN, they won't die.by TartyTogs11/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does work on themby kirshey8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby lisaee61411/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$7.92 Was $9.86Save $1.94