About this item
Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Detergent is specially made for newborn babies' delicate skin. That's why it's the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft's hypoallergenic formula, designed to be tough on stains while still gentle on baby's skin.
Dreft Stage 1 Newborn Liquid Detergent 64 Loads, 100 fl oz:
- #1 Choice of Pediatricians
- Specially formulated for newborn babies
- Trusted by moms for over 80 years
- Recommended by Pampers
- Formulated for both high efficiency (HE) and standard washers
Caution: eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. See caution on back label.Caution: keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, give a glassful ofwater. Call a physician. In case Of eye contact, flush with water. Donot reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids
Read And follow care label instructions, then sort. Always test insideseam for colorfastness. Measure with cap. For large loads fill To line2. for medium loads fill To line 1. use more for heavily soiled loads.*Contains 64 loads as measured To line 1 on cap
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.4 x 7.4 x 11.173|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Gee11181/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't know and would hesitate to try, since it works so well with warm water as recommended. Dreft must have a good reason for recommending warm water. I'd go with it.by TheWhippoorwill12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!! I use cold water all the time. I do spot treat stains prior to washing.by An anonymous customer12/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why not?by LuvsCosmetics1/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've found that it works fine in cold water, although to loosen stains from diapers or formula, the warmer the water, the better the result.by An anonymous customer5/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went into the store and used the registry hand gun and was able to add it.by JRB095/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?