Keep out Of reach Of children. Caution: may be harmful or fatal ifswallowed. This material may reduce the clotting ability Of the bloodand cause bleeding. Keep away From humans, domestic animals, And pets.Wash hands after handling bait. First aid: have label with you whenobtaining treatment advice. If swallowed by human: call a poison controlcenter, doctor, or 1-800-228-4722 immediately for treatment advice. Donot induce vomiting unless told To do so by the poison control center ordoctor. If swallowed by pet or animal: call veterinarian immediately fortreatment advice. Note To physician And veterinarian: this product mayreduce the clotting ability Of the blood And cause hemorrhaging. The anti-coagulant action Of this product may produce prolonged prothrombin timesfor 20 To 30 days after exposure. If poisoning occurs, intramuscular andoral administration Of vitamin k1 are indicated, as in poisoning fromoverdose Of dicumarol (bishydroxy coumarin). For human cases: vitamin k1is antidotal at doses Of 10 To 20 mg (not mg/kg). Repeated treatmentsmay need To be given for up To 30 days (based on monitoring ofprothrombin times). In severe cases, blood transfusions may benecessary. For animal cases: vitamin k1 is antidotal at 5 mg/kgintramuscularly. Oral vitamin k1 should be given for up To 30 days at 5mg/kg (based on monitoring Of prothrombin times). In severe cases bloodtransfusions may be necessary. Environmental hazards: this product istoxic To fish, birds And wildlife. This product can pose a secondaryhazard To birds Of prey And mammals. Do not apply directly To water.