About this item
Keep your waterbed in great shape with the Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit. The bottle of Sapphire Waterbed Conditioner helps keep the water free of bacteria and conditions the vinyl for up to six months. The vinyl cleaner removes stains without affecting the material and helps in maintaining its texture for long-lasting comfort. Draining and filling your waterbed is made easy with Perfect Union and multiple faucet adapters. The Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit faucet adapters let you fill the waterbed by connecting the hose to any faucet. This Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit also includes a bottle of Bubblestop, which effectively eliminates noisy air bubbles.
Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit:
- 4-oz. bottle of Bubblestop
- 8-oz. bottle of Saphire Waterbed Conditioner
- Vinyl Cleaner
- Super Pack Waterbed Repair Kit has Perfect Union
- Super Pump
- Super Pack Waterbed Repair Kit has Faucet adaptors and washers
- Conditioner controls the growth of bacteria, preserves plasticizers, conditions vinyl and sequesters minerals for 6 months
- Retains flexibility in mattress vinyl
- Regulates PH balance in the water
- Prevents mattress vinyl from drying and cracking
- Bubblestop prevents noisy, annoying air bubbles from occurring in the mattress
- The Vinyl Cleaner removes dust, "body ash", dirt and most types of stains
- Perfect Union attaches to both the hose and the mattress valve to allow you to fill or drain your mattress without spilling water
- The Super Pump allows you to drain your mattress using a sink or bathroom faucet
- Multiple fittings of the Faucet Adaptors allows you to connect a hose to virtually any water faucet
- Washers included to prevent leaks
- Air extractor attaches to the mattress valve and removes excess air quickly without spilling water
- Vinyl repair kit included with this Waterbed Kit
- Waterbed conditioner is necessary to maintain the validity of your mattress warranty
- Waterbed Kit Model# ZB218623
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 12.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Super Pump allows you to drain your mattress using a sink or bathroom faucetby CommunityAnswer5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Attach the Faucet adaptor to the faucet and connect the super pump to the faucet adaptor. Attach a hose to the super pump. Attach the perfect union to the remaining end of the hose. Pull up on Pull-Cap tabs to extend the telescoping valve and remove pull-cap. Attache perfect union onto mattress valve and push in so the perfect union is below waterline. Push up and turn the bottom of the super pump to the right until it is tight. Turn on water. When water fills hose and runs into mattress, turn the pump's bell to the left and pull down. After 1-3 minutes of draining, reduce flow by two-thirds. Faucet must be running continously for pump to work.by WalmartSupplierAnswer3/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Super Pump is included in the picture. It is the Blue Plastic piece in the middle next to the Vinyl Cleaner. It is the 4th item from the left.by wtgs7/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?