Similar items in stock
Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit, Twin Pack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Maintain your waterbed with ease with the Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit. It offers a one-stop solution for all the problems you may encounter as a waterbed owner. Your bed shouldn't create a headache. This kit contains one bottle of bubblestop and one bottle of waterbed conditioner. The waterbed bubble stop prevents noisy air bubbles from occurring in the mattress. The Blue Magic waterbed conditioner helps control the growth of odor-causing bacteria, preserves plasticizers and conditions vinyl from drying. It sequesters minerals for up to six months. The conditioner in this waterbed treatment kit also prevents your mattress vinyl from cracking and drying. With regular maintenance, your waterbed can remain as fresh and clean as the first day you brought it home. This twin pack of Blue Magic conditioner balances the pH of water and makes the waterbed mattress flexible, providing a comfortable sleeping surface.
Blue Magic Waterbed Maintenance Kit, Twin Pack:
- 4-oz. bottle of bubblestop
- 4-oz. bottle of waterbed conditioner
- Conditioner controls the growth of bacteria, preserves plasticizers, conditions vinyl and sequesters minerals for 6 months
- Waterbed treatment makes maintenance easy
- One-stop solution for waterbed problems
- Prevents the vinyl from cracking and drying
- Helps keep your waterbed fresh and clean
- Bubblestop prevents noisy air bubbles
- Balances pH of water
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 1.75 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Waterbed store In my City went out of business. Blue Magic was sold there. If you have a Waterbed store where you live they may have it.If not then on line.by Longrider926/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have been unable to find this in any of the stores in my are. However a few years ago I could get it in my local store.by NormalNaNa6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't find it in stores any more. Had to order online. Did find it in Oak Express water bed store a year or so ago,by guvnerpc7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Online I could never find it in the storeby cookiemom32/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't found this in any stores near me and was able to have it sent to the walmart near me which was really convenient.by stephkc9/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to order online and have it delivered to my local Wal-Mart.by LoveRapina10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Might want to check your local store, ours did NOT carry it. But ship to store is free and doesn't take long.by kityhowl2/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is sold on line only. It is not sold in the stores but you can pick it up in the store after ordering on line.by HelpDen10/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The instructions are Add 2oz to a twin sized Bed. I used two 4oz bottles For my Bed and since i didn't need to add any water it should be fine for 4 months.by Longrider926/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One bottle should be enough.by NormalNaNa6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the one is what I usedby dayleandhawkinsmom1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 bottle is good for any size bed and for 6 months. After 6 months you should put another bottle in.by WalmartSupplierAnswer1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. is there an expiration date on these products - I find the prices too ridiculously low to NOT be expired when it arrives in the mail after paying!
- There isn't a expiration date on Blue Magic WaterBed Maintenance kits. The Kit comes in Two sealed 4oz Bottles. Depending on the size of your WaterBed the kit will be poured into your Bed within six months to a Year.Due to the fact my bed is king sized i used my first Kit immediately. Small price Big Results.by Longrider926/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is not an expiration date.by WalmartSupplierAnswer4/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?