Step2 Little Helper's Grocery Cart
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $26.76 Was $30.83Save $4.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Give kids the fun of shopping like Mommy or Daddy with the Step2 Little Helper's Grocery Cart. A youngster can help select and carry food with this easy-to-push, durable little vehicle. The low and wide shape is easy to handle even for early walkers. Suitable for children between 2 years and 6 years, this toy grocery cart adds educational action to a little one's playtime. With durable large wheels, it glides smoothly, making it convenient for a small shopper to roam the aisles, change direction and roll up to the cash register. The Step2 grocery cart comes with a wide, open basket that accommodates ample items. The solid, no-grate design keeps the tiniest treasures safe and secure. Whether enjoying a pretend shopping trip or assisting at the real store, kids will like that it can handle plenty of goods. This toy grocery cart also has a lower shelf to store more items.
The miniature seat up front allows a child take a favorite toy with him or her. The Step2 grocery cart fulfills your kid's desire to do what the grownups do, encourages helpfulness and provides the opportunity for learning differentiation of food types. It comes fully assembled and ready to go.
Green Step2 Shopping Cart :
- Age range: 2 - 6 years
- Durable large wheels roll smoothly
- Wide, open basket fits plenty of items
- Solid no-grate basket keeps the tiniest treasures securely inside the toy grocery cart
- Lower shelf provides extra storage space
- Seat holds a favorite doll or stuffed animal (not included)
- Green Step2 Shopping Cart comes fully assembled
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||6 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.75 x 20.0 x 21.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Play food is not included and the cart is hard plastic.by ktbrand11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No food included. Material is not plastic or rubber. It is very sturdy.by CJmathlady12/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no play food included. The product itself (wheels included) is hard molded plastic.by Skippy708611/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The play food was not included in this one. Although I thought I saw that you could purchase it with one of the carts as a bundle.by Sophialovesmusic11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the food is not included. it is hard plastic.by LilMomma992/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is plastic but over 90% is not hard plastic. Some pieces are really flimsy. It is a thicker plastic but it bend in when bittenby HMAMom11/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shopping cart is hard plastic and comes by itself with no food or other contents.by GrandmaShaw12/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Food is not included. Order the Melissa and Doug food, very nice.by Bary12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No play food included. It is hard plastic.by BubbaAndSissyMom9/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Play food is not included.by kikiservice9/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?