Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves allows players to take control of Nathan Drake and embark on a journey that will push him to his physical, emotional and intellectual limits to discover the real truth behind the lost fleet of Marco Polo and the legendary Himalayan valley of Shambhala. Introduction of new traversal and free-climbing mechanics allow Drake to navigate through the environments more fluidly and naturally. Unrestricted combat allows players to take an aggressive or stealthy approach to combat. Free-flowing traversal gunplay allows the player to engage in combat from any position in the environment even while climbing and hanging. Competitive multiplayer gameplay includes up to 10 players in heroes-versus-villains matches, or up to three players can work together in cooperative modes to accomplish set objectives with increasing difficulty and against special enemy characters.
- An expanded cast of characters who reflect different facets of Drakes character, including Chloe Frazer, Drakes current partner and new romantic interest.
- Varied and exotic locations from lush, green swamps and dense urban environments, all the way to the ice and snow of the Himalayas.
- Unrestricted combat allows players to take an aggressive or stealthy approach to combat.
- Free-flowing traversal gunplay adds a unique vertical element to familiar cover-based third-person shooting mechanics, allowing the player to engage in combat from any position in the environment even while climbing and hanging.
- Introduction of new traversal and free-climbing mechanics allow Drake to navigate through the environments more fluidly and naturally.
- Gunplay and combat enhancements, including an expanded melee system, and a variety of enemy types with advanced AI routines.
- High-quality cinematic presentation of scenes, characters and dialogue, all rendered within the Naughty Dog Engine 2.0.
- Dramatic in-game events that make the player an active participant in the cinematic experience.
- Full character interaction with dynamic geometry.
- Utilizes Naughty Dog Engine 2.0 purpose-built for the Playstation 3; utilizes the PS3 technology to hit a turning point in technology innovation by recreating reality and capturing human emotion.
- No visible loading a Naughty Dog hallmark returns along with technology improvements in major game systems such as lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, animation technology and physics, among many others.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, and Violence
|Video Game Collection:||Uncharted|
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Age Range:||15+ Years|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||PlayStation 3|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||900136|
|Publisher:||Sony Computer Entertainment of America , Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 0.50 x 7.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Uncharted 2 for sure. The end gets a little long. If you haven't plaid 3 consider that as well just as good as 2 only shorter.by An anonymous customer3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would have to say that Uncharted: Drakes Fortune is easier. I only had difficulty on one puzzle in Drakes Fortune as to where I had difficulty on multiple puzzles and gun fights in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.by An anonymous customer9/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both games were easy, but if you had to get a strait answer they are about equal. It all depends on how much the person playing thinks outside the box and looks at everything around them to help them continue on to the next stage.by AllTimeGamer667/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its better then mw2 online honestly. mw2 is okay but I sold mw2 and got this game I am glad I did. so in my honest answer I really think it is much funner online but thats me.by shaunfromohio8/15/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i would say no just because it doesnt have alot of boards to play on and the limited weapons u get to useby RKOsuperfan7/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the multyplayer isnt more fun then MW2 because MW2 has more stuff like gun chosing, killstreaks, more levels, and more funby Anomomays6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am pretty sure you can change the language to French at main menu.by An anonymous customer3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the game has text, subtitles, and speech in English, French, and Spanish.by Bobdole4621/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?