Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$29.98 List price $35.98Save $6.00
- from $104.49
- Reduced Price$25.72 List price $30.86Save $5.14
- Reduced Price$179.99 List price $215.99Save $36.00
- Reduced Price$105.98 List price $176.00Save $70.02
- Reduced Price$49.73 List price $59.68Save $9.95
Graco - Diaper Bag, Libby
Consider these popular products
- $29.49 Was $36.97Save $7.48
- Rollback$19.50 Was $21.95Save $2.45
- Rollback$23.98 Was $28.54Save $4.56
- Rollback$11.98 Was $19.99Save $8.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With its floral print pattern, this stylish and convenient large flap tote diaper bag is an excellent addition when you and your baby are on the go. It has a large storage area that is revealed when you open its quilted top flap. This Libby Graco Diaper Bag comes complete with a changing pad and two large openings to store your baby's necessities.
Graco - Diaper Bag, Libby:
- Quilted top flap opens to a large storage area for all of your baby's needs
- Adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- 2 large side openings
- Changing pad included with baby diaper bag
This item has gone through rigorous safety and product testing.
|Color:||Brown , Pink|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164195|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.00 x 5.00 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No mine has not, very durable bag!by KatiyAndBriersMommy10/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the strap seems pretty secure so far. But if you are concerned about the strap tearing out, just take a needle and thread and reinforce the straps just in case. Just use a heavy duty needle and thread.by 1cat2ask3/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?