About this item
Add an elegant wardrobe staple to your everyday ensembles with these 10kt Yellow Gold Hexagon Earrings. Made from 10kt yellow gold with a delicate diamond pattern, tooled into the hexagon-shaped hoops. The earrings are secured with comfortable hinged hoop backs. These pretty yellow gold hoop earrings add a touch of sophistication to casual outfits and a hint of edge to business outfits. Whether dressed up or dressed down, these classic hexagon earrings will suit any style.
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed. Learn More
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but they are very thinby lilpetite11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jimmy69w11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so. They are stamped 10K. Or maybe I am just naïve!by An anonymous customer11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they were.by HarrieB11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would like to think so...as the description doesn't mention any other metal..am allergic to other metals that are not gold so will get to know after wearing for week.by atlant11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dont' know for sure. But if they state that they are - they certainly should be.by amara533011/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe they are really 10 karat gold because I totally trust Wal mart since they describe them as 10 karat gold.by CutesyLady211/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so but they are so small you can barely see them unless you are close up. Too small for an adult.by Raisinet12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?