Check out these related products
- $138.63 List price $175.60Save $36.97
- $149.40 List price $189.00Save $39.60
- $117.40 List price $148.80Save $31.40
- $206.08 List price $225.60Save $19.52
- $141.57 List price $171.20Save $29.63
- $172.80 List price $202.80Save $30.00
- $203.94 List price $231.80Save $27.86
- $74.37 List price $94.20Save $19.83
- $190.03 List price $229.80Save $39.77
- $143.60 List price $181.80Save $38.20
- $136.20 List price $172.60Save $36.40
- $112.74 List price $142.80Save $30.06
- $66.64 List price $80.60Save $13.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Prentice Hall, 2009, ISBN13 9780136062127, ISBN10 0136062121
"Discrete Event System Simulation"is ideal "for junior- and senior-level simulation courses in engineering, business, or computer science." It is also a useful reference for professionals in operations research, management science, industrial engineering, and information science.
While most books on simulation focus on particular software tools, "Discrete Event System Simulation" examines the principles of modeling and analysis that translate to "all" such tools. This language-independent text explains the basic aspects of the technology, including the proper collection and analysis of data, the use of analytic techniques, verification and validation of models, and designing simulation experiments. It offers an up-to-date treatment of simulation of manufacturing and material handling systems, computer systems, and computer networks.
Students and instructors will find a variety of resources at the associated website, www.bcnn.net/, including simulation source code for download, additional exercises and solutions, web links and errata.
|Number of Pages:||622|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Nelson, Barry L./ , Banks, Jerry , Carson, John S., II|
|Publisher:||Pearson College Div|
|Publication Date:||June, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.75 x 1.25 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $19.54 List price $30.00Save $10.46
- $19.70 List price $29.99Save $10.29
- $249.64 List price $290.27Save $40.63
- $14.97 List price $24.95Save $9.98
- $18.08 List price $19.99Save $1.91
- $15.34 List price $17.95Save $2.61
- $11.36 List price $16.95Save $5.59
- $7.03 Was $7.95Save $0.92
- $5.63 Was $8.17Save $2.54
- $218.30 List price $236.00Save $17.70