Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets 17.3 oz. Box
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Think about the joys of warm puff pastry... so light and incredibly flaky... indulgent. Then, imagine the delight to your senses, from the just-baked aroma to the light yet satisfying texture--it's puff pastry heaven.
2 Ready-To-Bake Sheets
Warning Text: Do not purchase if carton is open or torn.
Ingredients: Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Soybean, Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Contains 2 Percent or Less of: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Malted Barley Flour, Turmeric and Annatto Extracts for Color.
Instructions: Thawing Puff Pastry SheetsThawing times may vary depending on room temperature and the temperature in your freezer. Remove frozen pastry sheet(s) from box and paper wrapping. Thaw pastry sheet(s) at room temperature for no more than 40 minutes or until pastry unfolds easily. Thawed sheet should still be cold.Using Puff Pastry Sheets Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Remove parchment paper. Roll, shape and bake as directed in recipe.Helpful Hints If pastry cracks when unfolding, sprinkle the crack with water and press the edges together to seal. If thawed pastry sheets become warm and/or sticky after thawing, promptly place in freezer for 5 minutes or refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes, then use in recipe as directed.Do not bake in microwave or toaster oven. Keep frozen until ready to use.
Explore this item
|Recommended Use:||Recipes: Spinach-Cheese Swirls; Mini Strawberry Napoleons.|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Features:||Puff pastry , Kosher|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||90|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 10.0 Grams||15.0|
|Saturated Fat 5 G||25|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 140.0 Mg||6|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.0 Grams||5.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 1 G|
|Protein 3.0 Grams|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Frozen foods near the pies and pie shellsby BLBOK3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are because you can roll them to fit if necessary.by Cintim47/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- In the frozen section by the cool whip is where they usually are but they sell out OFTEN. So, when you see them, grab 2 or 3.by BBBB3/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- freezer section by the frozen fruit and cool whip if I remember correctly, I haven't bought this in 10 years though so I could be wrongby Faylina2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What does 'Kosher' in item description indicate? I am vegeterian , hence want to know the ingridients..
- Other poster is wrong. In this case, kosher has everything to do with ingredients. All ingredients are kosher. If you look at the picture of the item, it has a U with an O around it. That means kosher. Next to it, it says Parve. That means that there is no dairy or meat. Thus, it is vegan. If an item were to say Kosher glatt or meat next to an OU, CRC, or triangle K, that means it contains kosher meat.by Sarah5/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- "Kosher" has nothing to do with ingredients, except for excluding Pork, and any other meat from an animal with a "cloven hoof". Kosher has to do with the way the animal was butchered and it's meat handled, or how vegetables are handled during packaging or/and preparation. So, unless you consider Cow Meat, and Bird Meat to be "Vegetarian", "Kosher" has no relevance at all to your vegetarian leanings.by Jugband2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use them for pot pies if you want a nice fluffy crust on your pie. If not, there are refrigerated pie crusts in the reach in cooler at the grocery store. The pie crusts are over where the slice & bake cookies, turnovers, and close to the biscuits. The pie crusts are just that, pie crusts. I have made pot pies & used puff pastry for a change. I liked it! Hope that helps!by luv2bake21/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these sheets are real fluffy and flaky after they are baked, i dont know if using it for chicken pot pie would be ideal, it may collapse inward because of the moistness inside but it wouldnt hurt to try it out, sounds great though. I use these sheets to put cooked ground beef on and fold over into squares and then bake them on a cookie sheet in the oven. They make a great appetizer!by needbiggerboxesofpuffpast1/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?