About this item
Get a high print quality every time with the Lexmark 14 and 15 Twin Pack Cartridges. These cartridges only use high-quality quick-drying inks that do not smear, streak or blot. They are great for projects, presentations and more and deliver quality you can count on. These Lexmark Return Program cartridges are easy to install so you can get down to business in a matter of minutes. Using these black and color return program printer inkjet cartridges and paper helps bring out the best from your Lexmark printers. Post usage, the Lexmark print cartridges can be returned to Lexmark for remanufacturing, refilling or recycling. These Lexmark print cartridges are never wasted and help to reduce our carbon footprint by reusing and recycling cartridges. The cartridges themselves are non-refillable and licensed for a single use only. See how these quality ink cartridges can improve the quality of your prints today.
Lexmark 14 and 15 Twin Pack Cartridges:
- Inkjet cartridge size: Standard cartridge
- Inkjet cartridge type: Return program cartridge
- Inkjet package: Color, black 2-pack
- Supply notes: Use and return empty only to Lexmark
- Lexmark cartridge collection program: Yes
- Reorder number: 14,15
|Model No.:||Lexmark Twin-Pack #14, #15|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.29|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.8 x 6.8 x 1.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can buy them separately, but the printer will not function if either cartridge is empty.by Sumterharleyman8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can buy #14 ink individually. Go to http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lexmark-18C2090-14-Black-Return-Program-Print-Cartridge/10910193 to purchase.by DiscountMaverick0710/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can buy black or color ink seperately or a double pack of black.by kidtrans6/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can buy just black, they carry them in the store.by GrandmaTracey6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes; you can buy this at both W*M.Com and also in your local W*M store. The combo offers you savings if you buy both the black and color at once.by Clone59004/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ahve not been able to buy the black #14 cartridge for this lex mark printer , However , They so come in a double pack with site to home at a very good rate , Was disapointed that I was unable to buy the one cartridge by itself , the colr #15 and the #15 come in a double package and the black cannot be relfilled as the color one by wallgreen stores ..by DANSTHEMAN4U6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Go to the Manufacturer's website, go to the ink section, and enter your printer model. It will list the ink acceptable for you printer.by DiscountMaverick075/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it will .by catlover33017/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a Lexmark 2600 and this is the ink I use all the time.by kidtrans6/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! the X2600 , the bestby NeeBabe6/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the X2600 HP printer and they work just fine.by AuntMarie3/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, these are used in the Lexmark x2600. :)by fruitabaga1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to have ink left in the color cartridge for the black one to work and vice-versa/by Sumterharleyman8/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, IT WILL NOT! BOTH CARTRIDGES HAVE TO BE IN THE MACHINE, OR IT WILL NOT WORK. I HAVE HAD MY LEXMARK X2600 FOR OVER 3 YEARS! THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD, WAS WHEN OF MY GRANDSON'S LEGO FELL DOWN INSIDE IT AND THE PRINTER HEAD COULD NOT FUNTION!!LOLby nannaTerry5/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you have to have both cartridges in .by teddybear10955/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, YOU CAN USE A BLACK CARTRIDGE ALL BY ITSELF. YOU DON'T NEED TO PLACE A COLOR CARTRIDGE IN THE PRINTER IN ORDER FOR IT WORK. COLOR CARTRIDGE COMPARTMENT OR (CARRIER) CAN BE EMPTY, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE A COLOR CARTRIDGE IN IT. PRINTER AUTOMATICALLY RECOGNIZES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE A BLACK CARTRIDGE AND WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK. ADDITIONALLY, IF A LEXMARK SMALL DIALOGUE WINDOW POPS UP, STATING THAT YOU ARE MISSING A CARTRIDGE, IGNORE IT AND CLICK CONTINUE, AND IT WILL PRINT IN BLACK.by NadinaRedVistas9/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The printer software looks for the cartridge to be installed first, and then checks ink levels, so it will send an OUT OF INK message. You do need to replace both. Once you have done this, you can make a change in your printer driver to just print in B&W, and that will save your color ink for just the times you need it.by LexmarkStaff4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?