Available in sizes to fit any mattress from Twin to California King, the INST-A-MATIC Bed Frame is constructed of the super strong metal with 1.75-inch side rails. It has deeply recessed legs for safety and extra toe room, and protective end caps protect against rips in your bedding or scratches on your legs. It's ready for headboard attachment, and assembles so easily thanks to the wedge-lock design. The Twin and Full-size frames each feature four legs, each with a carpet roller. The Queen, King and California King frames all have six legs with carpet rollers. Two carpet rollers on each frame have brake locks to keep your bed in place.
About Leggett & Platt Leggett & Platt is committed to redefining innovation. They're a diversified manufacturer that conceives, designs and produces a broad variety of engineered components and products for customers worldwide. Chances are, you're sleeping on a bed made with Leggett & Platt components, such as a box spring, innerspring, or fiber comfort layers, and you don't even know it. Leggett & Platt products are all around you, making the products you use every day more comfortable, durable and life-enhancing.
- Strongest metal frame possible for durability
- Oversized 1.75-inch side rails for support
- Wedge-lock assembly is strong and simple
- Features extra wide headboard brackets
- Protective end caps protect bedding and your legs
- Twin and Full-size frames feature 4 legs
- Queen, King and California King frames have 6 legs
- Legs have 2.25-inch carpet rollers (2 with brake locks)
- Deeply recessed legs offer safety and extra toe room