About this item
The Storkcraft baby glider and ottoman offer gentle motion at feeding time. Enclosed metal ball-bearings allow for an incredibly smooth motion. Microfiber spot-cleanable cushions ease worries about spills, while the solid wood construction provides a sturdy fit and finish you'll appreciate far beyond the baby years.
Storkcraft Tuscany Baby Glider and Ottoman, Espresso and Beige:
- Tuscany set made of solid wood
- Metal, enclosed ball bearings for an extremely smooth glide motion
- The pads are micro fiber with a very soft, luxurious feeling
- Beautiful non-toxic finish
- Storkcraft baby glider and ottoman meet or exceed all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Storkcraft baby glider and ottoman also available in other finishes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||54.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 35.0 x 37.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby kaj999/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby LZinzow1/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesnt. It doesnt sit straight up it has a little slant to it, which I like a lot.by XxFloridaGirlxX1/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this glider does not recline.by StorkCraftBaby4/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pads are definitely beige. The Frame looks dark brown in the sun light and black in the shade.by MsBiggers1/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frame is a dark dark brown, not black and the cushions are a light ivory-ish beige.by TypeAShopper8/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Stork Craft Tuscany Glider and Ottoman, Espresso and Beige has an Espresso base (frame) and Ottoman with beige cushions. Please note that this Glider is Espresso, not Espresso Black.by StorkCraftBaby7/16/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not recline. I've had to mess with the back supports; seems that's where it starts to squeak. It is annoying to me; I'm picky about squeaks and rattles and such, but it's not so bad. I still use it daily at bedtime to read to my little girl. I've had this glider for almost 5 years now.by kaj999/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't recline. Haven't had squeaking, but haven't been using it regularly yet. Baby is due in 5 weeks.by M1J2M311/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this glider does not recline. It only glides. It is made of durable rubber wood and will not squeak.by StorkCraftBaby6/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?