Dead Space is known for its action-horror gameplay in a bleak space setting - now players experience a new tale through the Wii Remote, connecting themselves to the terror of Dead Space more closely than ever. Telling the story of four space colonists trying to escape a mysterious infection, Dead Space Extraction explores the origins of the necromorph invasion that threatens humanity and the universe. Players are armed with an arsenal of weaponry, an easy-to-use control system built from the ground up for the Wii, and can even recruit a friend to play co-operatively, a first for the Dead Space franchise.
- Follow the lives of several different Aegis VII colony members as they carve a bloody path to survival.
- Meet a new cast of characters, destroy new enemies, and wield new weapons.
- State-of-the-art graphics, panic inducing audio, and a first person, frenetic perspective wrenches players headlong into the terror.
- Play through an engrossing, interactive horror movie experience that pushes the boundaries of storytelling in a game.
- Strategically dismember your enemy with pinpoint control using the Wii Remote.
- Utilize a powerful arsenal of abilities and weapons to freeze attackers, manipulate gravity with telekinesis, solve puzzles, and venture out into zero gravity.
- Team up with a friend to fight off the invasion on the USG Ishimura with jump-in cooperative play.
- Combine efforts on engineering puzzles or determine specific roles to create a unique experience with each play session.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Intense Violence