Honeywell RTH221B Basic Programmable Thermostat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honeywell RTH221B Programmable Thermostat is an efficient way to control your house's heating and cooling systems. Its basic programs to control your home's temperature enable you to save a lot on your energy bills. You can use the Honeywell RTH221B thermostat to program the temperature in your home for a week, with four periods per day. Using this feature, you can reduce the amount of energy that your heating and cooling systems expend when you're away from the house or asleep. The house temperature can also be adjusted based on the weather outside. If you choose to adjust the temperature on your own during the day, the temperature-control thermostat has convenient front buttons for easy access and a display that shows the current and the set temperatures. Temperatures can be set to within +/- of 1 degree Fahrenheit using the device. The sleek and compact design of the Honeywell RTH221B Basic Programmable Thermostat blends in well with most any room decor.
Honeywell RTH221B Thermostat:
- All control buttons are on the face of the product with a display that shows the current and the set temperatures
- Precise temperature control of +/- 1 degree F
- Four programmable periods per day
- Vertical positioning for easy upgrade from standard manual thermostats
- One-touch hold
- Sleek and compact design of temperature control thermostat
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||RTH-221B 1000W|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.5 x 2.5 x 9.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you would have to step up to a model that is 5 and 2, which has the weekend set up differently. This one has the schedule that repeats every day, with up to four periods in one day.by wrench6012/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes there is a week/weekend program settingby Ervserver5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you will want to get a 2 setting thermostat. This offers one setting for 7 days.by dono545/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends what you are controlling, two wires for a heater, and two more if you have A/Cby wrench6012/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- threeby Ervserver10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To determine if the RTH221B would be compatible with your system and how it might be wired, the following information would be needed? 1.) What is the make & model of your existing thermostat? 2.) What is the letter designation for each terminal on the subbase that has a wire attached to it? 3.) What type of heating and cooling system do you have? 4.) What is the voltage rating for the existing thermostat? Once you have gathered this information, please contact the Honeywell Consumer Technical Support Line at 1-800-468-1502, one of our representatives would be able to assist you. Sincerely, Honeywell Customer Careby Honeywell Support10/18/2013Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions just say hook it up the same as old one. No wiring schematic included. All I have is a wall heater, so I have to try and find out if there is a schematic available so I can see if it will work.by wrench6012/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and they're actually good instructionsby denisa812/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- installation instruction includedby Ervserver2/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?