Honeywell YRTH3100C1011 Digital Heat/Cool Pump Thermostats
Customers also viewed these products
- $44.01 Was $46.49Save $2.48
- Clearance$31.43 Was $35.24Save $3.81
- Clearance$27.53 Was $30.86Save $3.33
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Honeywell YRTH3100C1011 Digital Thermostats are for use only with heat pumps with auxiliary heat (not included). They feature a soft-touch button interface for quality temperature control. You can easily set the system to cool, heat or emergency heat. There is a also a fan switch that you can turn on or set to automatic. The digital heat and cool pump thermostat shows the current temperature on its easy-to-see backlit display.
Honeywell YRTH3100C1011 Digital Heat and Cool Pump Thermostat:
- Easy-to-read backlit display with soft-touch button interface
- Quality temperature control for heat pump with auxiliary heat
- Mercury-free thermostat
- Honeywell thermostats are for use with heat pumps only
- Fan settings: auto and on
- System settings: off, cool, heat and emergency heat
- 1-year limited warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Model No.:||YRTH-3100C 1045|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 2.25 x 7.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Emergency heat. It allows you to keep your house warm in the event of a heat pump failure, but because it is pure electric heat, it can get expensive!by 96Miata11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume you mean emergency heat setting, that activates the auxiliary heating unit within your heat pump and should only be used if the heat pump can't keep up on a cold day.by RobertoEspinosa2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- E M Heat is simply emergency heat. It would be what you would use if your heat pump would become inoperable. It bypasses the pump and allows you to use the heat strips in your furnace like a normal furnace.by joker12712/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Honeywell YRTH3100C1011 system switch has four positions. From left to right, they are: Cool, Off, Heat, and Em Heat. The SYSTEM switch allows you thermostat to be set to control your heating or cooling system, depending on the season. The function of each position is: • Cool: Cooling system control. • Off: All systems are off. • Heat: Heating system control. • Em Heat: Emergency & Auxiliary Heat control. Compressor is locked out. If you do have additional questions, please contact the Honeywell Consumer Technical Support line at 1-800-468-1502.by Honeywell Support2/14/2015Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. the read out screen on my YRTH 3100C1011 Digital Heat/Cool Pump thermostat says to replace batteries.How do you do that?
- The cover pulls off from the bottom. It's tight, but it will pop off, and the two AA batteries are inside the cover.by 96Miata11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this unit snaps onto the base with friction holding it in place. firmly grasp the front part of the unit and quickly jerk it away from the wall and the battery compartment is on the back.by RobertoEspinosa5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just pop it off the wall or use a flat bladed screwdriver to pry it apart. If it was installed properly the base will stay on the wall. The battery compartment will be in the case part that pops off in your hand. Replace batteries and snap it back on the wall.by Slowlane6/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To replace the batteries in the Honeywell YRTH3100C1011 you have to remove the thermostat from the subbase that holds it to the wall. Once the thermostat is off the subbase, turn it over and you should see the batteries right at the top. You can also access complete instructions on replacing the batteries in the Owner's Guide, for the Honeywell YRTH3100, which can be found at the following link: https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/techlit/TechLitDocuments/69-0000s/69-2339EFS.pdf.by Honeywell Support3/26/2014Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Batteries are not required, but they will allow the thermostat to retain its settings in a power failure.by 96Miata1/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should work without batteries, the batteries just keep the display working during a power failure.by RobertoEspinosa7/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not if you have a dedicated power wire.by Slowlane2/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Honeywell RTH3100C requires 2 AA batteries to power the microprocessor in it.by Honeywell Support1/9/2016Written by a verified representative from Honeywell SupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$27.97 Was $38.66Save $10.69
- $13.54 Was $15.85Save $2.31
- $34.99 Was $37.97Save $2.98
- $93.14 Was $128.53Save $35.39