About this item
Inspired from the Dune Buggies of the 70s, the Razor Dune Buggy will be a practical gift for little ones who are 8 years or older. This electric dune buggy is great for rushing over sand dunes or racing through the backyard. The Razor Dune Buggy is run by a powerful battery that functions without creating much noise. This battery has a 350-watt motor with a speed limit of up to ten miles per hour. This speed limit will be fast enough fun for your kids, but slow enough for safety reasons. While kids will enjoy cruising around on this dune buggy, parents will appreciate the safety features such as the side roll cage that acts as a barricade. The safety belt in the comfortable bucket seat secures children so they don't fall out while racing. This Razor buggy has a variable speed thumb trigger for acceleration control. The hand operated rear disc brake and the 8-inch knobby air filled tires allows you to have maximum control over this battery powered go-kart.
Razor Dune Buggy:
- Razor buggy age range: ages 8 and older
- Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain
- Battery-powered, fully electric design
- Requires no fuel at all
- The kids dune buggy runs quietly and produces no emissions
- Eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires
- Active rear suspension
- Durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls
- Rear disc brake
- Safety flag
- Razor Dune Buggy requires two 12-volt sealed lead-acid batteries and charger for a 12-hour charge time (Included)
- Maximum weight capacity: 120 lbs.
|Bike Type:||Boys Bike|
|Age Start:||8 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||91.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||41.0 x 26.5 x 17.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.