About this item
The original kick scooter, the Razor A Kick Scooter in Multiple Colors s a great fun for kids and teens alike. Great for speeding around the neighborhood, the scooter requires just a few scoots of one's shoes. This Razor A Kick Scooter in Multiple Colors features aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck for a strong and durable performance. This sturdy aircraft grade aluminum scooter features urethane wheels with standard ABEC 5 bearings for great speed, efficiency and precision. The handlebar can be adjusted to three different heights according to your comfort. As it can be easily folded, storing and carrying becomes very simple. The rear fender brake lets you stop your scooter with ease. This fully-assembled Razor scooter is lightweight, weighing only 6lbs, but can carry up to 143lbs.With so many advanced features, this kick scooter is sure to set a teens imagination into fire. Enjoy a smooth ride and feel in control when cruising on this Razor A scooter.
Razor A Kick Scooter:
- The Razor Kids Scooter is cafted from aircraft-grade aluminum for sturdiness and durability
- Razor A scooter folds up for storage or for carrying in a bag
- Razor Kids Scooter is Lightweight: approximately 6 lbs.
- 98mm inline-style urethane wheels
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake
- Kids kick scooter requires no assembly
- Razor A scooter weight capacity: 143 lbs.
- See all Razor.
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||5 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 13.5 x 34.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes, I have a short 4 1/2 year old and all the way down, the scooter works.by hockeyrocks5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it goes quite smallby gkgum9/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, its adjustable.by bigbro0078/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it goes down. My 3 year old loves to steal them from her brothers and ride them.by hlee0055/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My children are 3 & 5 and the height is adjustable to meet both their needs. (Plus they find it fun to lower & raise the handle to feel the difference in the riding =)by ElectraSpy1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't see a problem with adjustment. Our child is 6 and we had to adjust the bar upward.by Secatogue12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a 4 and 5 year old that ride all over the place with ease in the "all the way down" position.by Mothering412/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...this is targeted for kids 8-12by vsolon71/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the difference between Razor A kick Scooter and Razor A3 kick scooter. suggest which one to buy for 7 year old boy.
- Can only say that we bought the A for our 4,5,8 and 9 year olds and they're very fun. Very compact when folded and we bought for under twenty bucks.by Mothering45/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the difference is that the A3 scooter has a kickstand and is a little more sturdy and it has a wheelie bar this one doesntby vsolon79/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My oldest son is seven and he has the razor A scooter. He loves it. You can fold it. I guess it could fit in a large suitcase, but it will take up quit a bit of room.by isabela19/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?