Wagan 400-Watt Power Dome EX Jumpstarter
Customers also considered
- Rollback$89.88 Was $99.94Save $10.06
- $219.95 List price $299.99Save $80.04
- Rollback$69.88 Was $79.00Save $9.12
- $14.88 Was $16.01Save $1.13
- $85.58 List price $145.56Save $59.98
- Rollback$59.97 Was $79.00Save $19.03
- Rollback$114.89 Was $132.60Save $17.71
- $160.78 Was $189.99Save $29.21
- Clearancefrom $44.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Wagan EL2454 400-Watt Power Dome EX Jumpstarter is a portable power source to run and charge your home appliances. The six heavy duty gauge cables of industrial quality are to be attached to your car battery, giving you power to start your vehicle. The reverse polarity LED will shine RED when the cables are attached incorrectly while a green light indicates that the cables are attached correctly. The AC Power Inverter provides you with 400 Watts through the AC Outlet which is fuse protected. You can recharge your MP3 player, cell phone and digital camera with this compact generator. An built-in FM radio as well as an iPod or audio input socket are provided to enjoy your favorite tunes while you work. You can inflate tires of cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, bikes and rafts in five to ten minutes with this jumpstarter with built-in air compressor.
Wagan Power Dome EX
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.0 x 11.0 x 9.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, charge after use or every 3 months if unused.by IndianaJames8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- With supplied power cords, you can recharge it from either an AC socket or from 12v car outlet.by mxrindy8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is recharged by AC (wall) adapter or from a male to male cigarette plug adapter that goes from the car 12 volt port to the battery to charge it.by Geekasaurus8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- u can charge in home 120v/or charge in car ,only when engine is runningby dpye12/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For your convenience and optimal performance, AC and DC adapters for recharging in your vehicle or at home are included. It is recommended to fully charge the battery for 40-48 hours before initial use. Afterward, recharge as needed depending on your usage. At minimum, recharge every 2 to 3 months even if it is not used.by WaganCorp8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why is this labeled as a generator? This unit is obviously an inverter, not a generator.
- It is mislabeled. It's not really a generator, it's a battery.by IndianaJames8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is mislabeled as a generator when it is actually just a portable power supply that must be itself charged from an external A/C or D/C power source.by RedRockCycles10/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit relies on an internal battery that requires recharging via the included 12v DC adapter, or a car cigarette lighter.by FrugalHomesteaders12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't, it's an inverter incorrectly described as a generator.by HMCOdriver8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's safe inside because it is not a generator, it is a battery.by IndianaJames4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is made to be used indoors moreso than outdoors in my opinion. I have used jumpstarters and battery packs such as this one for well over 10 years, mostly inside except for actual jump starting. These have sealed batteries in the case which are safe. They do stop charging after a number of years. The longest lasting one I had lasted about 5 years. The older ones could be taken apart and the battery removed or replaced but I have found that this is difficult on these newer - junkier ones.by Geekasaurus4/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is safe to use inside. This unit comes with an internal sealed lead acid battery that can be charge with AC or DC adapter. You can use it for example during a power outage to charge your appliances. This unit had 2 AC outlet, 1 DC outlet and a USB port for your convenience.by WaganCorp5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes its safe to use inside. It comes with AC and DC adapter to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery. You can use it when there is an outage to power your small appliances or listen to the radio. The unit itself had 2 AC outlet, 1 DC outlet and a usb port.by WaganCorp5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $563.32 Was $583.08Save $19.76
- Rollback$334.99 Was $368.00Save $33.01
- $345.04 Was $382.98Save $37.94