About this item
You can prepare for earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, fires, or any kind of natural disaster using the Grab 'N Go 4 Person Emergency Kit. This Deluxe 3-Day Emergency Kit is skillfully assembled by Ready America. It can support a family of four for up to three days. The kit contains four ponchos, 2,400 calorie food bars, liter-sized bottles of water, survival blankets, 12-hour emergency light sticks, gloves and much more. All the essential things that you need to survive a disaster are packed in this compact emergency kit backpack that can be help protect your family. Get the Grab 'N Go 4 Person Emergency Kit to help be prepared for any emergency that may crop up.
Grab N Go Deluxe 4 Person Emergency Kit Backpack:
- 4 2,400 Calorie Food bars (5-year shelf life)
- 4 Liter Sized Waters (5-year shelf life)
- 4 Emergency ponchos
- 4 Survival blankets
- 1 First aid kit (107-piece)
- 4 12-hour emergency lightsticks
- 4 Pairs of nitrile gloves
- 4 dust masks
- 4 Packs of Pocket Tissues
- 1 Pair of leather work gloves
- 4 Pairs of Safety Goggles
- 1 emergency whistle
- 3 Bio hazard bags
- 12 Pre-Moistened Towelettes
- 1 Four Person Backpack
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 12.0 x 10.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It also comes with a crank flashlight/radio/cell phone charger, handy tool with a number of tools, goggles, flare lights, gloves, rain coats, solar type blankets that hold in 98% of your body heat, food, water, whistle, duct tape, masks, orange sheet of plastic.by Jadzea1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the Ready America site, who makes this kit, they do not list the contents of the kit, but what they do sell is the basic same 107pc. first aid kit also on their site. It contains: Kit Includes: 20) 3/4"x3" Adhesive plastic bandages 10) 3/4"x3" Fabric bandages 5) 1"x3" Fabric bandages 2) Knuckle fabric bandages 2) Fingertip fabric bandages 2) 2"x4" Elbow & knee plastic bandages 10) 3/8"x1-1/2" Junior plastic bandages 2) Butterfly wound closures 4) 2"x2" Gauze dressing pads 2) 3"x3" Gauze dressing pads 1) 5"x9" Trauma pad 1) 2" Conforming gauze roll bandage 2) Aspirin tablets 2) Ibuprofen tablets 2) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets 6) Alcohol cleansing pads 6) Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free) 2) Antibiotic ointment packs 2) Insect sting relief pads 2) First aid/burn cream packs 1) Lip ointment pack 1) 2"x2" Moleskin square 1) 6"x11/16" Finger splint 1) Medium #2 safety pin 10) 3" Cotton tipped applicators 1) 4-1/2" Scissors, nickel plated 1) 4" Tweezers, plastic 2) Exam quality vinyl gloves 1) First aid guideby TheAssembler9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. In the picture there is a flashlight and all purpose knives. I do not see them in the description?
- There is a flashlight, AM/FM radio combination, it has a crank handle and will recharge itself when the handle is cranked for 2 minutes. There is a multi-tool also it comes with a small blade and other assorted essentials that most multi-tool come with.by TheAssembler12/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no knives in that picture. It is a utility pliers with all of the “items” opened up. It is like a Leathermanby Quest Products11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a 5 year or so expiration date, only for the water and food bars. But, it hasn't yet been proven that the food will be inedible after 5-7 years, the water on the other hand may become unsafe to drink and it is easily enough to replace. I personally have 15 gallons of water and I use treatment drops for it. 5 gallon containers are really cheap and the drops work well, if you get them here or elsewhere.by TheAssembler1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, 3 years out expiration date.by Quest Products1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?