Nasoya® Won Ton Wraps 12 oz. Pack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nasoya Asian Wraps & Noodles let you delight your family and friends with delicious appetizers and meals.
Great for Won Tons and RavioliEasy to UseRecipe ReadyNo Genetically Engineered IngredientsContains No MSGKosher Pareve
Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Vinegar, Eggs, Egg Whites, Cornstarch.
Instructions: How to Wrap: 1. Fill Won Ton Wrap. 2. Fold in half; brush edges with water or egg whites and press to seal. 3. Bring corners together. 4. Overlap corner; brush with water or egg white and press to seal.
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Natural|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1007519|
|Features:||No msg , Delicious recipes enclosed , No genetically engineered Ingredients.|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.00 x 7.50 x 3.25 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.5||1.0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 10 G||3|
|Sodium 370 Mg||15|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.0||10.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||5|
|Sugars 1 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Refrigerated in the produce section.by Jnally7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Refrigerated and found in the produce section next to the dips (guacamole) and the tofu.by MissPiper7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (27) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's usually by the produce in the refrigerated organic sectionby An anonymous customer7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (69) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the wontons.by Jnally7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just the wrappers.by Jnally7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are just the wrappers. Little squares of dough, like phyllo dough or puff pastry dough.by MissPiper7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Produceby Jnally2/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- These wonton wrappers were found in the produce section next to the tofu and guacamole dips.by MissPiper7/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (66) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$38.49 List price $51.04Save $12.55
- $22.31 Was $23.94Save $1.63
- $40.56 Was $44.28Save $3.72
- $24.06 Was $25.76Save $1.70
- Reduced Price$28.89 List price $39.26Save $10.37
- $21.91 Was $24.46Save $2.55
- $46.22 List price $60.22Save $14.00
- Reduced Price$53.15 List price $71.89Save $18.74
- $26.87 Was $28.68Save $1.81