Check out these related products
- $14.48 List price $15.99Save $1.51
- $21.60 List price $25.99Save $4.39
- $14.07 List price $15.99Save $1.92
- $13.66 List price $15.99Save $2.33
- $35.60 List price $45.99Save $10.39
- $15.03 List price $15.99Save $0.96
- $14.91 List price $16.00Save $1.09
- $14.02 List price $16.99Save $2.97
- $22.33 List price $25.99Save $3.66
- $19.63 List price $25.99Save $6.36
- $20.25 List price $24.99Save $4.74
- $18.78 List price $25.99Save $7.21
- $21.52 List price $25.99Save $4.47
Consider these popular products
- $18.05 List price $26.99Save $8.94
- $5.09 List price $7.99Save $2.90
- $5.99 List price $8.00Save $2.01
- $9.99 List price $15.99Save $6.00
- $9.98 List price $15.99Save $6.01
- $7.49 Was $9.99Save $2.50
- $7.19 Was $7.99Save $0.80
- $12.23 List price $25.99Save $13.76
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Mass Market Paperbound, St. Martin's Press, 2009, ISBN13 9780312365158, ISBN10 0312365152
Joe Gunther, a policeman for most of his adult life, gets the call that every cop hates: A fellow officer has been killed in the line of duty. During what appears to have been a routine traffic stop on a dark country Vermont road, a deputy sheriff was shot to death. From what can be seen on the cruiser's video recorder, the killers appear to be a couple of Boston-based drug runners.
Gunther and his Vermont Bureau of Investigation are brought in to identify the killers--and track them down up and down the northeast shoreline. Meanwhile, Alan Budney, the disaffected son of a Maine lobsterman, is a man with big ambitions--to usurp and replace the state's primary drug kingpin, a plan that will inevitably place him on a dangerous collision course with Gunther's investigation...
|Number of Pages:||285|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Series Title:||Joe Gunther|
|Publisher:||St Martins Pr|
|Publication Date:||September, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.