About this item
The Wahl 9854-600 Lithium Ion All in One Trimmer is the world's first grooming device with lithium ion technology, the most advanced rechargeable battery technology available. It can maintain a charge up to 10 times longer with three times the run time and two times the torque. This ergonomic and durable lithium ion trimmer features a silicone rubber non-slip grip to help you to control it comfortably and steadily while trimming. It comes with everything needed to achieve professional-looking results, including trimmer blades, a precision detailer, a clipper blade and guide combs that provide 12 different cutting positions. This powerful, rechargeable Wahl 9854-600 Lithium Ion All In One Trimmer is lightweight, has almost no charge-loss in storage, is environmentally smart and has no memory issues.
WAHL 17-Piece Lithium Ion All-in-One Trimmer, Model 9854-600:
- Lithium ion trimmer has a powerful lithium ion battery can hold a charge up to 10 times longer with 3 times the run time and 2 times the torque
- 3-minute quick charge and 1-hour full charge
- Ergonomic and durable
- Features a silicone rubber non-slip grip
- Wahl 17-Piece Lithium Ion All-in-One Trimmer includes:
- Trimmer blades for professional-grade blades to define your facial hair
- Precision detailer for intricate designs or personal trimming of the ear hair, nose hair and brows
- Dual shaver for ultra close shave and ability to edge with precision
- Clipper blade for hair cutting, outlining and fading with barbershop results
- Guide combs that provide 12 different cutting positions
- Wahl 9854-600 Lithium Ion All-in-One Trimmer is rechargeable
|Gift By Recipient:||For Him|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.5 x 3.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Policies & Plans
- If your Wahl product fails to operate satisfactorily within five (5) years from the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift, Wahl will, at our option, repair or replace it and return it to you FREE OF CHARGE. Our warranty does not cover blades, which are wear out parts.Please mail your product prepaid to Wahl Clipper Corporation, 3001 Locust Street, Sterling, Illinois 61081, Attention: Repair Department, with a note describing the defect and the date of original purchase or receipt as a gift (if in warranty). Enclose a check or money order in the amount of $6.50 to cover handling. Products out of warranty will be repaired at our standard repair charges.
- This warranty is void and no repair or replacement will be made under this warranty or otherwise if:
- 1)The product is modified in any manner.
2)The product is repaired by anyone other than Wahl Clipper Corporation.
3)The product has been subject to unreasonable use.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. No other written express warranty is given. Any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability which may arise from purchase or use is limited to the 5-year period provided in the express warranty. Some states may not allow such limitation, so it may not apply to you. No responsibility is assumed for incidental or consequential damages of any type or for the use of unauthorized attachments. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.