About this item
Find an easy way to take your hobby on the road with this Allen Deluxe 2-Bike Carrier. With 12" long arms, individual cradles with tie-downs, and a lower frame to protect your vehicle, the Allen deluxe 2-bike rack accommodates a wide range of bicycle styles and sizes while securely protecting your bikes and your vehicle. Arriving mostly assembled, you can install this rack onto your car in seconds and feel secure with the patented Allen sure strap design. Mount this Allen Deluxe 2-Bike Carrier to your car and take your cycling adventures anywhere.
Allen Deluxe 2-Bike Carrier, Model 102DB:
- 12" long carry arms easily accommodate a wide range of bicycle styles
- Patented tie-down cradle system individually secures items to bike carrier and protects bicycles
- Patented bike carrier design mounts to sedans, hatchback, minivans
- Padded lower frame keeps bicycles away from vehicle
- The 2-bike carrier for car uses a patented sure strap that keeps bottom hook in place during use
- Comes mostly assembled: Easy to install in seconds
- Black powder-coated finish
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Age Start:||15 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Assembly Required:||N , Y|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||23.0 x 16.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||IMPORTED|
|Origin of Components:||IMPORTED|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Would you be able to open your trunk (without the bike on the carrier!) while the bike carrier is mounted on your car?
- YES. if you use option 1 on a sedan, you will be able to open your trunk. This is the method I use and it works well. Watch the video above.by jbironworker1/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you can't. The anchor clips are mounted to the top of the trunk and the underneath of the bumper. The trunk in a closed position is holding the rack and your bike.by Mazzy114/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Tloc814/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just checked the Allen USA website. They indicated this rack will indeed fit a Honda CRV 2011. I have one of these vehicles and plan to purchase this item.by barker10912/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, according to the Manufacturer's Fit List. Contact Allen Companyby AroundtheLakeWithUs12/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby DragonFly201111/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a website to check the fit list of this product go to http://www.allenracks.com/subpages/fit_list/ and look up your specific vehicle on the list to see if it fits. this model bike rack is the 102Rby assist26/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will!by Girlscout836/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?