Customers also viewed these products
- from $278.75
- Rollbackfrom $291.76
- from $219.29
- from $229.98
- Reduced Pricefrom $245.51
- Rollbackfrom $84.99
- Rollback$249.00 Was $299.99Save $50.99
- from $205.99
Delta - Shelby Crib and Changer, Espresso
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Shelby Crib and Changer is the ultimate in style and functionality. Built to last, this crib and changer is designed to grow with your child into their adult years with it's conversion capability. The crib converts easily to a toddler bed with a full size headboard and footboard. Attached changing table can later be detached and used as a night-stand in conjunction with the headboard. The changer features a large cabinet (with adjustable shelf) and ample 3 shelf storage for all things baby. This crib and changer features a gorgeous espresso finish. As if that wasn't enough, the crib and changer also comes with a rollout trundle for additional storage space if needed. The Shelby Crib and Changer is a must have for any nursery and is sure to be a focal point for years to come.
Delta - Shelby Crib and Changer, Espresso:
- Crib converts to transitional bed, day bed and full size headboard and footboard with night stand
- Three-position mattress support
- Delta Baby Shelby changer features 3 shelves for extra storage space and detaches to become a nightstand
- Hardwood construction
- Changing table detaches to become a nightstand
- Hamper included
- Assembly required and tools are included
- Crib and changer meets all JPMA safety standards and has been tested for lead
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||91512|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||48.00 x 18.00 x 32.50 Inches|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 1.84MB, 27 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- mine i came with the matress but you have to look for it in a pack couse it also sells seperatly the changing pad is includedby meand9/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The crib comes with a thin changing pad, and it's not standard size. If you decide to buy this crib, go to IKEA to purchase the changer pad. No other store sells this size.by AdamsMomKrystyne6/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the crib comes with the changing pad for the changing table but no mattress for the crib.by kathy4116/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the crib comes with the changing pad and it comes with a belt to strap the baby inby meand11/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ikea!!!by babyboom32169/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure where you can get a changing pad but the crib comes with one.by Countingdown279/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions of the box the crib/changer combo comes in is in your email confirming the item has arrived at the store if you choose site to store option. Here is what our email said: Shelby Crib and Changer, Espresso; Color: Espresso Dimensions: 64" x 47" x 8" Weight: 111. We picked up in an extended version Trailblazer and it fit snug laying flat. The width is what you have to watch out for, it's near 4 ft wide.by repmarshall1/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the dementions of the box, but we have a suburban and it fit nicelyby namesarehardtopick11/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not know the exact dimensions, but I have a Ford Escape SUV i just put the seats down and took the headrests of the front seats and it fit right in. You will definitely need a bigger vehicle. A SUV or a truck and car will not do the job! Hope this helps and good luck with your baby :)by 1stTimer0311/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?