Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System
Customers also considered
- $6.26 Was $6.97Save $0.71
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System provides a clinically proven way to combat your problem acne. The unique three-step treatment eliminates the dirt and bacteria causing your acne and leaves your skin soft. The Neutrogena complete acne therapy system works fast and provides visible results in just a few days.
Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System:
- Begin to see your acne disappear in as little as 2 days
- Clinically proven to reduce acne-causing bacteria in just 48 hours
- Acne lotion includes prescription-grade ingredients
- Continuous acne control 24/7
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Warning Text: For external use only. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Ingredients: Skin Polishing Acne Cleanser: Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycol Distearate, Polyethylene, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-11, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance. Oilfree Lotion With Spf15: Active: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 2.94%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobytylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance. Overnight Acne Control Lotion: Active: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%. Inactive: Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA.
Instructions: An easy 2-step regimen twice a day. Morning: 1. cleanse face with skin polishing acne cleanser To clear pores And treat breakouts. 2. apply oil- free day lotion with SPF 15 To protect skin From dryness And sun damage. Evening: 1. cleanse again with skin polishing acne cleanser To clear pores And treat breakouts. 2. apply overnight acne control lotion To treat And help prevent future breakouts while you sleep.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Skin Type:||Acne Prone|
|Size:||5.1 fl oz|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.13 x 5.63 x 7.03 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for your interest in our NEUTROGENA® Complete Acne Therapy System, Kakin. This product is clinically proven to start clearing breakouts in just 2 days by simply cleansing and treating twice-a-day. Please note that it is important to use all 3 products daily and consistently to help maintain clear skin.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/15/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. I tried clean and clear as well, which didn't work for me either. This stuff is a million times worse though, and it dried my skin out severely. My skin is now worse than it's ever been, and I had pretty good skin to start with. Don't waste your time or money on this!by Alyssa20144/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- For me this product started clearing my skin up within a few days, but with different skin it works differently. I would recommend trying it out at least. I love it!by JordynMarie11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had bad skin from the time I was a young teenager until this past year (I'm 23). This product was what did it for my skin. Obviously, everyone's skin is different and will react differently to other things, but after years of experimenting with various products, I found a solution in this product, but I use it a bit differently: Before bed each night, I take a hot shower and end with washing my face with the face wash provided. Washing your hair or body after using the face wash could lead to those products getting on your seemingly clean face, so it's best to get into the routine of washing your face as the last thing you do (also RIGHT before you intend to go to sleep is very important and to sleep with your hair pulled back away from your face - remember, things as little as residue from your shampoo or hair product can contribute to acne!) After showering and drying my face thoroughly, I use the Neutrogena Oil-free toner on a clean cotton pad (use a new one each time - seems obvious, but perhaps worth mentioning - NEVER EVER RE-USE!) and apply it generously all over my face. Let it dry completely. Then, I apply the Acne Control Lotion provided in this kit. NOT TOO MUCH. I used this product years ago when I was maybe 18 or 19, and it didn't work for me, and I'm quite sure that it's because I used a VERY large amount, and using too much is actually really damaging to the skin. So apply a small amount, all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Wait for it to soak into skin completely. It will leave your skin feeling a bit tight. The product recommends that you use that cream at night, and the SPF cream in the morning, but I don't do that. I found that my skin felt too tight after using the cream at night without the SPF moisturizer. So, after the Acne Control Lotion has dried completely, apply the SPF "Day" Lotion. Again, not too much, depending on your skin type - mine gets a bit dry in the summer, so I use a bit more than I would in the winter. But again, nothing in excess, as it's more harmful than helpful. So, after all of that, you're done! I know it sounds like a lot, but...it's really effective for me, and as someone who has struggled with bad skin for years and years, I really feel for those who are having hardships with their skin. It's a horrible feeling and really ruins your self esteem. I highly recommend following the steps above and seeing if it works for you. Also, I started off not using the face wash given in the kit. I used the Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash for a few months prior to using that face wash. It really helped to clear my skin; I think because it is so basic, and it really works well with the other products in the kit. It's not good to use any kind of exfoliation if your skin is broken out, as it just spreads the acne around. I learned that lesson the hard way after years of trying to SCRUB my acne - horrible idea. Anyway, good luck, and I hope this was a little bit helpful to someone! Give it a try - $20 is well worth discovering what it feels like to have clear skin!by MelanieRose11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it will not. It might get rid of the big ones in a month, but the blackheads stay there. Plus, when you wipe or even touch your skin when you put it on, it will look like you watched your face with toliet papter.by demeanorgirl10/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question kklove708. The NEUTROGENA® Complete Acne Therapy System should not be used by individuals with very sensitive skin. You can visit our website to learn more about our products and find one that is suitable for your needs. We would also encourage consulting with a dermatologist.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/19/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well, this product work very good on my son skin, and him never complain about irritate his skin.by Teofilo8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product never tried my face out. The lotion that comes with it, actually kept my face very, almost too, greasy. Hope this helps.by MomNegrete11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is no set time to lather for this item.by CommunityAnswer5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, thanks for the question! For use of our NEUTROGENA® Advanced Solutions Complete Acne Therapy System-specifically the cleanser are: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly. We do not have any additional information on lather time for the cleanser. We hope this helps, thanks again for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team1/4/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products