About this item
The blow-molded John Deere Pedal Tractor is a kid-pleasing standout. Sure to be an instant hit, this pedal tractor is a true-to-life replica of the real thing. It's solidly constructed, quality-built and eye-catching, too. Authentic John Deere color and graphics add to the realism of this plastic pedal tractor. Full-function steering and an easy-to-pedal, high-quality chain drive makes riding easy. The John Deere Pedal Tractor can hold up to 80 lbs.
John Deere Pedal Tractor Ride-on:
- Authentic John Deere color and graphics — looks just like the real thing
- Easy-to-pedal tractor has a high-quality chain drive for easy riding
- John Deere Pedal Tractor offers full-function steering
- Pedal tractor dimensions: 38"L x 19"W x 23"H
- Plastic pedal tractor weight capacity: up to 80 lbs
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||38.0 x 19.0 x 22.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, probably not. The pedals sometimes slip even when there is a slight incline and no gravel.by Salamander9789/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is difficult to pedal in gravel or grass.by OlympiaGirl6/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it tends to spin out. You can get big rubber bands at an office supply place and put them on the wheels which helps the spins.by lrj4110/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if you check the hitch for the handle on the trailer to see if they will go together.by TeddyBearKid2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there's an upturned hitch on the back of it for a wagon or trailer.by lrj412/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not an ERTL tractor & the seat is not adjustable.by PDA13/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The is adjustable.by georgiacarver3/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?