Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.56 List price $14.98Save $10.42
- $5.96 List price $14.99Save $9.03
- $14.51 List price $19.99Save $5.48
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
DVD, 121 minutes, UNIVERSAL
Screen legend John Wayne pays tribute to oil field legend "Red" Adair, as Wayne plays Chance Buckman, a colorful Texan who tames out-of-control infernos in exotic locations around the world. He's joined by a crew that includes Jack Lomax (Jay C. Flippen), Joe Horn (Bruce Cabot), and his assistant, Greg Parker (Jim Hutton). Between blazes Chance "carries the torch" for Madelyn, the wife who left him 20 years earlier because of his dangerous lifestyle, and Greg has his hands full at the poker table and in the bedroom with Chance's spunky daughter, Tish (Katharine Ross). Directed by action veteran, Andrew V. McLaglen, this film features spectacular special effects and exciting locations in Texas and Wyoming. As the Duke said, "I've made a lot of action movies, but never one as exciting as 'Hellfighters'".
Biographies, Porduction Notes, Film Highlights, Trailers, Weblinks.
Languages: English and Spanish; Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), French and Spanish; .
|Starring:||John Wayne, Vera Miles, Jim Hutton, Katharine Ross, Bruce Cabot|
|Director:||Andrew V. McLaglen|
|Studio Name:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|DVD Release Date:||09/02/2003|
|Run Time (in minutes):||122 minutes|
|Audio Tracks:||AC, Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.7 x 5.5 x 7.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- colorby dktwa6/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is in color.by DrtyDzn14/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Beautiful colorby MotorcycleGreatGrandma1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Color, excellent definitionby 61Texas12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Colorby CompletewithGod11/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- colorby falcon999/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- colorby Baglady11127/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Full color. Not terribly clear on my plasma, but it was how it was originally recorded...they didn't have HD video camera's back then. :)by MommyOfOne231/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- colorby deb7bear1/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The movie is in color.by Funnyface2265811/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?