Consider these popular products
- $15.94 List price $24.99Save $9.05
- $36.84 Was $48.76Save $11.92
- $53.30 Was $60.25Save $6.95
- $6.99 List price $7.97Save $0.98
- $13.43 List price $24.98Save $11.55
- $49.99 List price $68.92Save $18.93
- $5.49 List price $9.98Save $4.49
- $17.95 List price $24.99Save $7.04
- $67.94 List price $99.99Save $32.05
- $16.56 List price $29.95Save $13.39
- $15.83 List price $29.99Save $14.16
Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? (Full Frame)
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
DVD, 110 minutes, IMAGE
This documentary compiles newsclips from the 1930s to chronicle the entire decade of The Great Depression. The mood of the country is exemplified in a series of clips contrasting Franklin D. Roosevelt and James Cagney. Films of relevance to the documentary's task are also given attention, including I Am A Fugitive From A Chain Gang. The documentary includes many songs from the period, including Woody Guthrie's "Vigilanted Man," then swiftly moves through contrasting times up to the mid-1970s. ~ Clarke Fountain, Rovi.
|Studio & Production Company:||Image Entertainment|
|Record Label:||Image Entertainment|
|Digital Video Formats:||DVD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.