Provo Craft 29-0591 Cricut Wild Card Shape Cartridge
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With creatively shaped cards and unique coordinating envelopes for every occasion, this Cricut Wild Card Cartridge is every card maker's dream. Each card and envelope comes complete with icons and phrases that are perfect for embellishing.
PROVO CRAFT-Cricut Shapes Cartridge: Wild Card- This Wild Card Cartridge has all the creative features you need to make wacky; funky; traditional; elaborate; or simple cards and envelopes- For use with the Cricut; Cricut Create; and the Cricut Expression- Package includes font cartridge; keypad overlay; handbook; and storage box-- Imported- SKU: NMG23273
|Theme:||Alphabets & Numbers|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 5.10 x 1.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know how big the create is, but I have the Cricut Personal (12x6 mat). I can easily cut a nice size card but the envelope won't fit on the mat (unless I cut a tiny card).by JennNM8/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Perfect for invitations on your create!by GirlScoutsRock8/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could do all the cards on the Cricut create and some of the envelopes. There are two standard envelopes that work great and you can put the standard 5 1/2 by 4 1/4 cards in it that you might even make with other cartridges. Then there are several "shape" envelopes that you can use. You would need to cut out the envelope in the largest size possible and see if it folds up to a decent size for the corresponding card. I saw a guide on the internet for what envelopes work on the 6 x 12 mat - maybe do a search for that.by WorkingGirlOH8/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the 12x12 Machine and had to size the cards to page. When I went to a smaller size then it made the cards the size of a note card. Not sure what size paper the create handles.by NewCricutFan3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes , as far as I know the only difference it will let you cut and print each thing other than that they work pretty much same. no the cards are around 4 inch some you can make larger , and smaller as desired if you use the page to fit opption.by hummingbirdgirl783/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used with the Create and any Cricut machine.by seaskimmer11/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can adjust the size of the envelope according to the card you choose to cut. Thank you. -Cricut Teamby CricutOfficial11/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?