Maxsa Comfy Cruise 12-Volt Emergency Preparedness Electric Blanket, Navy Blue
Customers also considered
- $25.71 Was $29.99Save $4.28
- $27.72 Was $29.40Save $1.68
- Rollbackfrom $34.99
- from $29.88
- $9.50 Was $21.99Save $12.49
- $24.00 Was $33.50Save $9.50
- from $24.99
- $12.88 Was $20.29Save $7.41
- from $29.99
- $19.88 Was $23.82Save $3.94
- from $18.03
- $54.95 Was $69.99Save $15.04
- $15.88 Was $17.54Save $1.66
- $24.00 Was $29.95Save $5.95
- $10.71 Was $11.79Save $1.08
- Rollbackfrom $18.88
- from $49.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm in your vehicle during frigid temperatures with the Maxsa Comfy Cruise 12-Volt Electric Blanket. A comfortable companion for cars, convertibles, trucks and recreational rides such as SUVs and RVs, it measures a roomy 42'' x 58'' in size. This 12-volt automatic electric blanket is large enough to cover two people. The extra-long 7' cord even reaches the back seat. Made from luxurious 100 percent polyester fleece, this car electric blanket lets you enjoy ultimate comfort on the road and conserves body heat in the event of lower temperatures inside your vehicle. Simply plug it into your cigarette lighter socket with the included adapter. The heat settings on the automatic electric blanket are taken care of by the automatic temperature control. Energy output is minimized by the 4-amp power usage. To ensure maximum safety, the blanket automatically turns off after heating up for 30 or 45 minutes.
Maxsa Comfy Cruise 12-Volt Emergency Preparedness Electric Blanket:
Also appropriate for boats, especially open-air versions without a cabin, this Maxsa Comfy Cruise 12-Volt Electric Blanket offers you peace of mind when you travel in the cold and makes a welcome addition to your gear for emergencies.
|Bed Size:||42" x 58"|
|Fabric Material:||Cotton/Poly Blend|
|Size:||42" x 58"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20013|
|Home Decor Style:||Any|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 15.00 x 11.00 IN|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 865K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. After it automatically turns off after 30-45 minutes, does it automatically come back on and continue warming?
- no you have to push the power button to turn it back on for another 30 to 45 mins. its a safety feature.by yoopernorth11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to hit the on/off buttonby An anonymous customer8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you have to push the on/off button to restart it.by Zee457898/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby 233312/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you have to turn it on again.by duckylady12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no you have to turn it back on yourself.by Saan12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby An anonymous customer10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby 23331/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't.by duckylady1/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One control on and 30 min vs 45 min I have yet to use it beyond 10 min cause the car heater kicks in and no need for the blanket. It is very basic reason it is preferaale is you dont need an inverter will use less electricity affording you more warm time than with a more powerful blanket.by cdltpxsean12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only one control for on/off and 30 or 45 minutes before auto turn offby pink91/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- dry clean onlyby An anonymous customer7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby 23338/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Dry clean onlyby jettsmom8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the blanket is NOT machine washable. It has electrical cords running throughout the inside of the blanket.by gamommy018/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.82 Was $25.36Save $2.54