SoftHeat Moist/Dry Heating Pad
Customers also considered
- $10.77 Was $14.99Save $4.22
- $9.99 List price $12.99Save $3.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$718.10 List price $933.66Save $215.56
- Reduced Price$328.96 List price $427.78Save $98.82
- Reduced Price$26.41 List price $35.79Save $9.38
- Reduced Price$349.55 List price $454.55Save $105.00
- Reduced Price$27.25 List price $35.56Save $8.31
- Reduced Price$27.99 List price $37.92Save $9.93
- Reduced Price$103.93 List price $140.45Save $36.52
- Reduced Price$1,228.40 List price $1597.05Save $368.65
- Reduced Price$19.10 List price $24.96Save $5.86
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Softheat Moist Or Dry Heating Pad is used as an effective way to treat muscle pain and joint stiffness. This electric heating pad heats quickly and is ready to use in minutes. It features a timed aquifer release that allows for moist heat, as well as dry therapy. It increases the flow of blood in the blood vessels helping you to gain optimum pain-relief and comfort. This electric heating pad features a removable soft cover, which feels smooth on the skin and is machine washable. It increases the flow of blood in the blood vessels and relaxes the tissues helping you to gain optimum comfort.
SoftHeat Moist/Dry Heat Heating Pad HP215-24-3P:
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Features:||3 heat settings|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 11.50 x 0.20 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you have to get up and unplug it every 15 minutes to keep it on it goes off and will not come back on until you get up and unplug it, and then plug it back up, that's crazy, it will ware you out and the light just keep's flashing until you do get up and unplug it and plug it back in stupid crazy, u have some wrong u cant get up and down all night and day crazy peopleby olwaylon200012/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband uses the heating pad. It shuts itself off after 20 minutes and after cooling down, not sure of how long will turn itself back on if it's set on low, med or high.by snappylittledog11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it shuts off after a short time , never stays on , for safety reasonsby obarbie11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's auto shut off cannot be changed to always on. The indicator lights turn off when it shuts off though, so it's easy to turn it back on before it gets cold.by kemclaughlin11/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is advertised as "AUTO SHUT OFF". But so far as I can see, this pad DOES NOT has "always on" option.by Henry201011/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one has a 1-hour auto shutoff. You can find some that stay on on Amazon or maybe Walmart too. On amazon they go for around $13 for a real small size or $20 for a 12x15"by im2of511/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This pad features the auto shut off. It is NOT always on.by TAT2GIRL95111/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depress the power button (4 settings: low medium high off)by tiredmommmmm9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- on the dial push up and downby obarbie8/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a on off switchby girlfriendred11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a small panel with a button. Click once for low heat, once more for Medium, and once more for High. Click again to turn it off, or do nothing and it turns off by itself after an hour.by im2of512/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has three temp controls with an in and off buttonby adion9/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a remote.by nickyme11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a pad inside that you wet with warm water and slip back inside the cover....and the moist heat activates...by girlfriendred3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a thin flat sheet of sponge inside that you must wet then reinsert.by Bengalboy3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you wet the fabric coverby Mrjamescyberjoe3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- This pad comes with a thin sponge-like cloth. You wet it (and squeeze all excess water out) then insert into cover. It almost feels like you are putting a hot wet wash cloth on your area of pain. The instructions for using the moist heat feature are included in the box.by TAT2GIRL9513/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- just wet the flat large sponge that comes with the product...put it back in its cover and you have moist heating padby adion3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Moist the pad that comes with the heating pad, take it out, soak it in water and put it back in the heating pad.by nickyme3/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?