Drive Medical Lightweight Walking Forearm Crutches, Adult
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This forearm crutch by Drive Medical is packed with features. The vinyl coated and ergonomically contoured arm cuff is molded for comfort and stability. Both the leg and forearm sections adjust independently without tools to ensure optimal comfort and personal sizing. The extra-large tips provide added stability to the crutch.
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tips for added stability
- Ortho K Handle is hard plastic
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl-coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Actual Product Weight: 4.41 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 37"
- Handle Height (Min): 28"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 33.4"
- Overall Product Width: 4.8"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 60'-74"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.34|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.0 x 28.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Drive Medical, Lightweight Walking Forearm Crutches, item # 10403 is sold as a pair. Manufactured with a product handle to floor height of 28-37 inches and an ideal user height of 5’0”-6’2”.by Drive Medical12/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Drive MedicalWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes-they are a pair and great value at that. I am 5'5"" tall and these crutches are 1 slot next to the shortest adjustment for both the top fore arm and height. Would easily adjust to someone approximately 6' tall.by EvelynJean10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good news! Yes, these come as a pair. The listing is confusing, and I did some research, and Drive Medical only sells them as 1 box with 2 crutches. As for height range, I wouldn't go shorter than 5'1, or taller than 5'10".by Distraida3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the ortho k handle like? When using these crutches are your hands close fisted or partially open?
- Mine are partially open and i see i will have to invest in finger-less gloves for a more comfortable usage.by SilverOtter10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Partially open and standard grip much like holding a hammerby EvelynJean10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IDK the weight, but shipping weight divided by 2 for a pair of crutches doesn't equal actual weight of each crutch because the ship weight includes the weight of a large cardboard box and packing material.by blufoxx10/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shipping weight of the complete product is 5.34 pounds, so each crutch will weigh under 2.5 pounds.by CommunityAnswer10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?