About this item
Filled with savvy tips on how to live, eat, shop, and have fun on a small budget, 10, 001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget is a compilation of the juiciest tips from the #1 personal finance blog Wise Bread. com, including:
- 9 Ways to See the World For Free
- 12 Ways to Live Rent or Mortgage Free
- 6 Steps to Eliminating Your Debt Painlessly
- 7 Ways to Score Free Food
- Bulk Buying 101
- 10 Killer Ways to Feel Like a Million Bucks
- 6 Horrible Financial Products to Avoid
- 7 Beauty Secrets that Cost Almost Nothing
- 50 Ways to Get the Most Out of Health Care
- 12 Fabulous Frugal Party Ideas
Too many frugal living books focus on the negative, throwing aroundwords such as "sacrifice" and "responsibility" like there was a firesale at the Boring Store. But the writers at Wise Bread believe the keyto financial wellness isn't a ramen-eating, vacation-skipping,fun-depriving life. Far from it. The best way to ensure that readerswill stick to a budget is to help them create a lifestyle that is asmuch fun as it is practical.
Explore this item
|Contributed by:||Wise Bread Writers|
|Publisher:||Skyhorse Publishing Company, Incorporated|
|Publish Date:||May 12, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||352|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 6.0 x 0.9|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.