Customers also viewed these products
- $319.00 List price $489.00Save $170.00
- from $239.00
- $269.00 List price $359.00Save $90.00
Orbounder 12' Trampoline with Enclosure
Consider these popular products
- from $49.90
- Rollback$74.99 Was $89.99Save $15.00
- $64.99 List price $89.99Save $25.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Maximum Weight:||220 lbs|
|Fabric Material:||No Fabric|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Primary Shelf ID:||5230|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||46.46 x 19.29 x 14.57 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO trampoline is safe to have 3 children jumping on it at once. You should always have a one-at-a-time rule.by Kizmet11/15/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mom3boysRRC11/12/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Please help, which kind of trampoline should I purchase, Springs or the bands, not worried about how high we jump but want it to be longer lasting?
- Springs they last forever. WE have had our trampoline for over 10 yrs and my BIg kids (now) my son is 6'2, 220, they jump on it all the time and the springs work great. We leave it out all seasons, no maintenance. So it's not babied at all. Good luck your kids will LOVE IT! Have a GREAT day! Cindyby proudmom4111/27/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had a trampoline with bands and they dry rotted very quickly...would only purchase a trampoline with springs, now.by momalso11/21/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope.by Thomas134113/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably. It was about 4 ft x 2ft x 2ft. If not in the trunk then if you have a 4 door car then it should fit along the back seat. It was really heavy though. 165 lbs so make sure you bring some help.by aaaaaaaaaadolly3/7/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?