Similar items in stock
SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Can be used in digital cameras, digital video camcorders, digital music players, cellular phones, car navigation systems, and electronic books that follow SD 2.00 specification
SanDisk 8GB SDHC Memory Card:
|Features:||Warranty: 5 Years , Operating shock rating: 2, 000Gs, equivalent to a ten foot drop|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SDSDB-8192-AW11|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This depends on your firmware version or Wii Menu version. If you have not updated to 4.0 yet, then no, it will not work. Also according to Nintendo: If you have updated your Wii console to Wii Menu 4.0 or higher, then your Wii console is compatible with SD Cards that are 2 GB or less, and is also compatible with SDHC Cards up to 32 GB. SD Cards with a capacity higher than 2 GB, and SDHC Cards with a capacity higher than 32 GB, will likely not work with the Wii console. Since this is an SDHC card less then 32GBs, yes it will work on the Wii with Wii Menu 4.0 or higher.by Kami827/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If it has a memory card slot on the wii, then it should.by Photographer20097/14/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Sassysara711/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dear Dee, As per the information available online, it seems the maximum capacity recommended for your device is 8GB. Hence, the standard 8GB card should work fine with your device. However, for more information, we suggest you to please contact the device manufacturer. For any further questions, please contact SanDisk support at 1-866-SANDISK or submit a support request at www.sandisk.com/support. Thank you, SanDisk Supportby SanDisk Product Expert8/1/2013Written by a verified representative from SanDisk Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The Samsung SCH-A930 uses a microSD™/TransFlash™ Memory Card NOT a SD/SDHCby Kami826/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby mattoona6/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?