Letting Everything Become Your Teacher: 100 Lessons in Mindfulness
Check out these related products
- $17.65 List price $20.00Save $2.35
- $12.80 Was $14.70Save $1.90
- $40.91 List price $59.95Save $19.04
- $46.53 List price $69.95Save $23.42
- $16.62 List price $21.99Save $5.37
- $20.66 Was $23.04Save $2.38
- $9.19 Was $13.39Save $4.20
- $13.39 List price $16.95Save $3.56
- $13.35 List price $17.00Save $3.65
- $24.20 Was $29.97Save $5.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Delta, 2009, ISBN13 9780385343237, ISBN10 038534323X
Yes, there actually "is" a way to let everything become your teacher, to let life itself, and everything that unfolds within it, the "full catastrophe" of the human condition in the words of Zorba the Greek, shape your ongoing development and maturation. Millions have followed this path to greater sanity, balance, and well-being, often in the face of huge stress, pain, uncertainty, sorrow, and illness.
In his landmark book, Full Catastrophe Living," " Jon Kabat-Zinn shared this innovative approach, known as "mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)," with the world. Now, in this companion volume, 100 pointers from that groundbreaking work have been carefully selected to inspire you to embrace what is deepest and best and most beautiful in yourself.
Whether you are trying to learn patience, cope with pain, deal with the enormous stress and challenges of the age we live in, improve your relationships, or free yourself from destructive emotions, thoughts, and behaviors, these deceptively simple meditations will remind you that you have deep inner resources to draw upon, the most important of which is the present moment itself. Regardless of your age or whether you are familiar with the healing power of mindfulness, this insightful, inspirational guide will help you to honor, embrace, learn from, and grow into each moment of your life.
|Number of Pages:||144|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Author:||Kabat-Zinn, Jon , Loon, Hor Tuck|
|Primary Shelf ID:||587634|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||April, 2009|
|Digital Video Formats:||Paperback|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 6.00 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $6.97 List price $25.00Save $18.03
- $11.62 Was $15.98Save $4.36
- $13.73 List price $14.99Save $1.26
- $9.72 Was $10.57Save $0.85
- $9.03 List price $15.99Save $6.96
- $7.49 Was $9.03Save $1.54
- $13.60 List price $16.00Save $2.40
- $6.50 Was $6.99Save $0.49
- $5.03 List price $5.95Save $0.92
- $7.80 Was $11.30Save $3.50
- $6.35 List price $8.99Save $2.64
- $9.31 Was $9.93Save $0.62