Fisher Price - Precious Planet Take Along Swing
About this item
About this item
The Fisher-Price Precious Planet Take Along Swing gives your baby all the benefits of a relaxing time moving back and forth with the playing fun they want. Portable and easy to transport, it goes where were you want to go. The Fisher-Price take along swing has a generous seat with a three-point restraint that will keep your infant secure and comfortable. It also offers five different speeds, letting you choose the optimal rate for your child. The Precious Planet swing has a toy bar that is simple to remove when you need access to your little one.
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Take Along Swing:
- Take along swing offers the benefits of a full size swing in a portable format
- Generous seat with 3-point restraint comforts baby while overhead toy bar with two soft animals entertain baby
- Swing has 5 speeds, plays 7 songs and has volume control
- Fisher-Price take along swing has a toy bar that removes easily for access to baby
- Handles provide for easy portability and folds flat
- Requires 4 "C" batteries, not included
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Age End:||18 Months|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.0 x 26.0 x 24.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I can't remember exactly but I think it's like 20-25 lbs.by MommyGuerita7/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it takes batteries only I wish I could charge it up, that would save me a lot of time but I see the danger in plugging it. There are four C batteries.by JuMama11/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't. It only has one position but it is a comfortable one. My son started using it at 9 weeks and My niece used it up until 4 months old. It fits all ages easily. Hope this helps :)by bayou12/1/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?