Schiff Glucosamine 2000mg with Hyaluronic Acid Joint Supplement, 150 Count
Customers also considered
- $9.00 Was $9.97Save $0.97
- Reduced Price$15.92 List price $29.21Save $13.29
Check out these related products
- $22.34 List price $32.89Save $10.55
- Reduced Price$3.94 List price $5.09Save $1.15
- Reduced Price$15.32 List price $28.34Save $13.02
- $3.08 List price $4.00Save $0.92
- $17.76 List price $25.29Save $7.53
- $13.61 List price $18.39Save $4.78
- $3.98 List price $5.69Save $1.71
- $4.26 List price $6.09Save $1.83
- $9.93 List price $12.29Save $2.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
SCHIFF Glucosamine - Coated w/HA 2000mg 12/150 ct.
Schiff Glucosamine joint supplements combine the highest potency glucosamine with hyaluronic acid (HA) to support overall joint mobility so that you can move with ease.
Health Concern: Joint Care
Warning Text: Contains soy and shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster and crayfish). Note: If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Coating (Polydextrose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Caramel Color, Triacetin, Polyethylene Glycol, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, Dextrin, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose And Sodium Citrate), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide And Magnesium Stearate. Contains Soy And Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab, Lobster And Crayfish).
Instructions: For best results, take two (2) tablets all at once with a meal or one (1) tablet twice daily with meals. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Fabric Care Instructions: N/A;
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Number of Pieces:||150 Count|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1091528|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||1611607|
|Features:||Hyaluronic acid (HA) protects and cushions joints , Easy-to-swallow tablets , Highest potency glucosamine for joint health , Glucosamine maintains healthy function of joint cartilage|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.53 Ounces|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.88 x 2.88 x 5.35 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not have MSM (or sulfa) in it. I too am allergic.by windingroads3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No sulpha since I am allergic to sulpha also.by An anonymous customer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by catlover19523/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jtab723/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how many mg per pill ?. The bottle says 2000 mg but does not indicate how many per individual pill . . . . . thanks
- Each pill is 2000mg, there are 150 pills per container.by CommunityAnswer6/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?