Similar items in stock
Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit
Customers also viewed these products
- from $7.17
- from $7.96
- from $11.97
- from $8.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring out your bright and beautiful best with natural-looking highlights from this Revlon Frost & Glow Honey Highlighting Kit. The kit comes with an exclusive light zones cap that lets you put the highlights just where you want them. In addition, this Revlon honey highlight kit comes with frosting powder and cream developer to create a soft, appealing color. The kit also comes with accessories like an applicator spatula, gloves, mixing bowl and a hair strand hook for easy application. An after-color shampoo and conditioner will help care for your locks after coloring.
Warning Text: Do not use this product at all if: you have sensitive, irritated ordamaged scalp. In these cases, consult a doctor before using anyhaircolor product. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if productcomes into contact with them. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinsehair well after application. Wear suitable gloves. Keep out Of reach ofchildren. This product is not intended To be used on children. Enclosedinsert contains important health And safety information. Readaccompanying directions prior To use. This product contains persulfatesand other Ingredients that may cause serious irritation, respiratoryand/or allergic reaction. Prepare And use in a well-ventilated area.This product must not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows-To do somay cause blindness.
Ingredients: Methylisothiazolinone; Frosting Powder: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Silicate, Sucrose, Sodium Persulfate, Silica, EDTA, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ultramarines (Ci 77007). Cream Developer: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth 7, Laureth 9, Trideceth 12, Glycerin, Ceteareth 20, Steareth 10 Allyl Ether/Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, EDTA, Methylparaben. Shampoo: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide Mea, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Peg 12 Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-17 Alkyl Sec Sulfonate, Stearamine Oxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Peg 23M, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 4 (Ci 14700), Red 33 (Ci 17200), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985). Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Isostearyl Glycolate, Triisostearyl Citrate, Diisostearoyl Malate, Isostearyl Lactate, Dimethicone Peg 8 Meadowfoamate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Ceteareth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone,
|Recommended Use:||Applicator , One application|
|Hair Type:||Medium To dark brown|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2848-30|
|Features:||No , Salon quality , For medium To dark brown hair|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.81 x 2.25 x 5.81 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- huh? what are you asking? if you mix the two you will get an off purple, not recommendedby An anonymous customer6/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Purpleby Standbeside19/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is blueby titan1018/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- purpleby Shoppermommy10019/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a light purpleby fangirl19/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Might get brassy on black hairby titan1018/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Highlights create too much contrast with black hair. Could create an unwanted "zebra" effect.by treasurevine2/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- well you want to wait a little while to bleach it if you have it different colors, because if you bleach it [highlights] some parts will be platinum or white and the other part will be a ugly yellowish color, so wait til its all one color or you are going to be a calicoby An anonymous customer6/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just remember it a bleach which strips the hair color on your hair, so with your hair already having color on it, just be careful to do a test strand 1st before doing it all over to get the color you desire.by savannah666/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?