Great Value Fat-Free Plain Yogurt, 32 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Great Value Fat-Free Plain Yogurt:
- Great Quality
- Great Price
- Quality Guaranteed
- Grade A
- Kosher Dairy
- Rich in Calcium
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Naturally Gluten-Free Food
Warning Text: Always Refer To Packaging For The Most Up To Date Allergy Information.
Ingredients: Grade A Cultured Nonfat Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Gelatin. Active Cultures Include Lactobacillus Acidophilus And Bifidobacterium Sp. Allergy Warning: Contains Milk.
Instructions: Keep Refrigerated.
Explore this item
|Digital Video Formats:||Tub|
|Features:||Great for you|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.68 x 4.68 x 5.20 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 5 mg||1%|
|Sodium 150 mg||6%|
|Potassium 460 mg||13%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0|
|Sugars 13 g|
|Protein 10 g|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Based on customer feedback we will be bringing Great Value Plain Unsweetened Yogurt back into our stores. We are working to have this item stocked in your store again as quickly as possible.by HelpPL1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The gelatin in this product is sourced from beef.by HelpPL2/28/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why does the 32 ounce plain yogurt have different and less strains of bacteria than the 8 ounce?
- The Great Value Fat Free Plain Yogurt is produced using the same formula, whether it is filled in the 32 oz. or 6 oz. container. The legal definition/standard of identity for yogurt requires at least two bacterial strains. All Great Value yogurt contains two strains of bacteria.by HelpPL10/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?