Mexsana Absorbent Cornstarch Medicated Powder, 11 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Absorbent Cornstarch Powder is useful for providing gentle moisture removal and protection, soothing the rashes caused by damp, irritated skin. Cornstarch Absorbent Mexsana Powder can be used on a variety of ailments, including foot discomfort. Absorbent Cornstarch Mexsana Medicated Powder is available in an 11-oz easy-to-use application bottle.
Absorbent Cornstarch Mexsana Medicated Powder:
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation
- Helps relieve minor skin irritations
- Absorbs moisture to relieve foot discomfort
Warnings: Warnings: for external use only. When using this product, do not getinto eyes. Keep away From face And mouth To avoid breathing it. Stop usean ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms last more than 7 days orclear up And occur again within a few days. Do not use on broken skin.Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contacta poison control center right away.
Ingredients: Topical Starch, Benzethonium Chloride, Camphor, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Kaolin, Lemon Oil, Zinc Oxide
Directions: Directions: apply as needed
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.875 x 3.0 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby 2ndreview11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the smell is soft and dissipates in no time!by Sounder37810/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No But it doesn't have a baby powder smell. My Dad, who would be 110 years old if he were still living swore by this powder and passed the tradition on to the family. He was from Tx also.by Oleah11/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it has a slight menthol smell that you won't even realize when you use it on your feet.by InCHRISTalone771/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not.by 11OnePuddy10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It has a light medicated scent, but is not overpowering like some others on the market.by Bryony12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a light scent that fads after a short time.by MamaMooker12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a noticeable medicated smell, like Gold Bond. However, there is some smell, if you look for it.by Aitz2/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it doesn't have a strong smell....mild cornstarch smell,..but highly medicated.by slj19516/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not to bad other produst smell way strongerby tdec49/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby 2ndreview6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- MSDS sheets would have to come from the company itself,..but you can get the address off of the container.by slj19516/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go on line and put in MSDS Sheets. If you don't find what you want there, contact Dr Scholls, they make the product.by NJD16/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?