Humco Glycerin USP Skin Protectant, 6 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Humco Glycerin USP Skin Protectant is used to help prevent and temporarily protect wind-burned skin and lips. This glycerin moisturizer can also be used on chafed, cracked or chapped lips and skin. This glycerin skin protectant comes safety sealed for protection.
Humco Glycerin USP Skin Protectant, 6 oz:
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or wind-burned skin and lips
- Safety sealed
Warnings: Do not apply over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerationsunless directed by a doctor. Do not use on children under 6 months ofage unless directed by a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. When usingthis product discontinue use if condition worsens or does not improvewithin 7 days And contact a physician. Keep out Of reach Of children. Incase Of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact apoison control center immediately. In case Of eye contact, flush eyeswith running water for 15 minutes. *Warning: do not use if tamperevident seal is broken or missing. This product is sealed with either ashrink band around cap imprinted “sealed for your protection” or foilseal under cap.
Ingredients: Glycerin 99.5% anhydrous ... skin protectant.
Directions: Dilute with an equal amount Of water And apply liberally as often asnecessary.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 4.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just emailed Humco Customer Service department and asked this very same question. They told me that YES it is safe for human consumption!by SarahEls10/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You only need FCC grade glycerin to cook with. This superior USP grade Vegetable Glycerine is overkill, plus note that it's intended use is only for skin care. For anybody else who wonders about it, please do some research before you make a decision. Glycerin derived from animal fats is called Tallow, or Crude Mixed, or Technical Grade Only which does not exist in the legitimate USP / FCC market. HUMCO USP Glycerin is completely safe for human use. Thank You.by VeloMobile5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Look for vegetable glycerin (VG) Food Grade USP.by Barefootbabi5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This question has been going on a lot lately because of e-cigarette users who use glycerin in their liquids. Typically, most feel that this type is not edible because Humco, the manufacturer of this glycerin, has stated that it is not solely made of vegetable. Sometimes it's all vegetable and sometimes it's not, depending on the lot you get. There is a vegetable glycerin suitable for use in fondant. Wilton makes it.by Barefootbabi10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use this mixed in your favorite conditioner (use a bowl to mix the ingredients). You dont need much either. If you do not notice your hair softer after the first try, then add a little bit more and hopefully that will make the difference. Hope that helps!by Trezz11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's USP grade. You can use it for any reasonable application. It is pure vegetable glycerin. Follow the same instructions as with other vegetable-based hair care products and you'll get the same results. My grandma loves it!by VeloMobile11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use glycerin in you hair, mixed with water....but make sure that it is 100% vegetable glycerin (Walgreens sells it) and not made with animal fat. Also, always test a small section of you hair to make sure it doesnt dry or frizz.by numstrpce11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I seen this product by the pharmacy items, right by the alcohols and disinfectant gels.by Trezz11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found it next to the band-aidsby TomNJ11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to ask the attendant at the pharmacy counter...by BeautifulParris11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (6)Was this answer helpful?