Rephresh Vaginal Gel, 4ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Rephresh Vaginal Gel is designed to help you feel comfortable and fresh. It's specially formulated to help maintain a healthy pH balance inside your vagina, which can soothe irritation. Rephresh gel also acts to eliminate female odor so you can go out in full confidence. This gel contains a personal lubricant that lasts for up to three days so you can enjoy spontaneous romance without the need to stop and apply lube beforehand. It's safe to use Rephresh gel for the long term and this product is gynecologist-recommended to give you peace of mind as you enjoy its relief. You get four applications, and each comes in a pre-filled, individually wrapped applicator for your convenience and hygenic use. The gel is ideal to use before or after sex, after your period or after you douche.
Rephresh Vaginal Gel Lubricant:
- Personal feminine lubricant
- Eliminates female odor
- Relieves vaginal discomfort
- Helps maintain a healthy pH balance
- Safe for long-term use
- One application lasts up to 3 days
- Each applicator is individually wrapped
- Recommended by gynecologists
- Vaginal gel comes in four pre-filled applicators
- Ideal for use:
- Before or after sex
- After your menstrual period
- After douching
- Feminine gel, 4-count
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.819|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.875 x 3.125 x 7.0|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
See enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Purified water, glycerin, polycarbophil, carbomer, homopolymer type b, ethylparaben sodium, methylparaben sodium, propylparaben sodium, sodium hydroxide.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not if used at night as an overnight productby 2Jags1/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- You can,but I don't.by lyd123482/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO BUT I WEAR PANTILINERS ALL THE TIMEby An anonymous customer8/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend them due to a slight discharge.by Mariw65/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes & No... From my experience, if you are using this product before bedtime, it absorbs fairly well. Although, if you are using in the morning, I would suggest using a pantyliner, as gravity can cause this product to be a tad bit messy :)by BabeNBabe9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used them but could have gone without.by bcpm1/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would recommend wearing one.by gsaint7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question but it is a thick gel and seemed to stay in place. I've used it three times as directed and I had no problem and wore no pantyliners.by Soooooooootired2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It goes where it is supposed to and does not seem to "leak" back out.by texasjamboree2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It really does work. I was having problem with odour especially after my cycle. Within a day or two there was a big differenceby annasamelovr5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It didn't work for meby 2Jags6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES THEY CAN I USED AND ADVISED OTHERS TO USE AND THEY WERE SATISFIEDby An anonymous customer6/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This REALLY works! It's fast and easy with no discomfort.by BeanCounter80811/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely works! It started working immediately,they say it lasts 72 hrs but after 5 day's it is stillworking.by lyd123483/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it definitely does! Buy it and try it... I hope it works for you!by everydaygirl73/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's awesome!!!by bcpm9/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dosage is designed to last up to 3 daysby 2Jags1/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't have to,it works for 3-4 day's.by lyd123481/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO EVERY 3 DAYS WHICH IS EXCELLENT YOU GET 4 AND LASTS FOR 12 DAYSby An anonymous customer3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say every three daysby Mariw63/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say once every three (3) days. Which is what I've done. This product seems to work for me!by Soooooooootired3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would follow the directions for the first use. I then used it approximately once per month. Sometimes I knew I needed a "boost" and used it again. But I have not "had" to use it for many months.by texasjamboree3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is recommended to use every 3 days as it helps with the PH for 72 hours. Therefore, using it daily will just be a waste of product. After your initial symptoms are relieved, you can try and see how long you can go without having any problems to figure out how much longer after the 3 day mark you can wait before using rephresh again for maintenance purposes. Also, figuring when symptoms flare up can help you know when it is needed so you can use it right after (after your menses for instance). Due to the price, using it every 3 days can get quite expensive in the long run so determining the above makes it more affordable.by Nduf7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (0)Was this answer helpful?