About this item
No time for the gym? No problem! Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 is the first game of its type to combine a celebrity fitness trainer with the Wii and innovative Wii Balance Board accessory to offer you a fun and entertaining way to get fit. Under Jillians expert guidance, you can pursue a focused workout that helps you reach your fitness goals through rigorous, branching exercise routines and multiple difficulty levels that will get you in the best shape of your life!
- As a new recruit at Jillians boot camp, enroll in her unique training program and be challenged to an ever-changing series of workouts and fitness tests.
- Choose your workout from four types: Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb. Set the intensity of your exercise routine to suit your pace: Light, Medium or Hard, then dictate workout length: 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
- Start each workout on the track by running down the Physical Training (PT) course of the training base in a series of judged challenges for up to 3 minutes. Motion-based fitness activities include: running obstacle courses, balance beam, hand car, rowing/paddling, crossing monkey bars, punching bags and much more.
- Choose your challenge from branching paths to dictate your own activity.
- Each challenge has 3 levels of difficulty, requiring progressively more motion and a harder workout (warm-up, target zone, cool-down, etc.)
- Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players race against each other through individual challenges or the entire PT course to see who can burn more calories.
- Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress via the Statistics screen that includes: calories burned, weight, in game performance and more.
- Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training, maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions and cooking.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Lyrics
|Genre:||Kids & Family|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.