First Check Home Drug Test 12 Drugs Tested
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In a few simple steps, the First Check Home Drug Test provides you with results that are over 99% accurate in the privacy of your home for the possible use of the 7 most commonly-abused illicit drugs and 5 of the most commonly-abused prescription drugs.
"DRUGS TESTED:7 Illicit Drugs
Instructions: Step 1. collect sample. Step 2. attach test lid, rest cup on legs. Step3. wait 5 minutes And read results. For in vitro diagnostic use. Forexternal use only. Store at 40 f - 86 f (4 c - 30 c). Do not freeze.
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Primary Shelf ID:||542089|
|Features:||7 illicit drugs tested , Results in minutes , 5 prescription drugs tested , 99.9% accuracy|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.25 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 3.75 x 5.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How exactly do you get a teen boy with an attitude already, to urinate in a cup for you!? I am a single mom, and don't quite see this working out
- tell him his next choice is a blood test as you hold a baceball bat in youre handby An anonymous customer9/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd suggest not giving him a chioce, stand outside the bathroom or behind him as he urinates. he needs to understand that you are serious and will not tolertae this behavior.by prince40412/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have done this a few times. You tell your teenager that he will urinate for you for a drug test or you will call the sheriff or police department to come to your house and run a test on him and you will give your permission for the test to be done (if he is underage). You give HIM the choice!!by bon776/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (57) (11)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes since Oxy Contin (not oxy cotton as you spelled it) is a name brand for oxycodone.by An anonymous customer10/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby chillng12/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- oxycontin is made from opiates the same thing as heroin. oxycontin is basically synthetic heroin. so yes it tests for any kind of opiatesby EGB5293/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (15)Was this answer helpful?
- The First Check Home test for 12 drugs will detect heroin on the Opiate test strip. OPI the minimum detection is 2 hours and maximum detection is 2 to 3 days. if heroin is the only drug needed to be detected you can also use the 4 drug kit which tests for OPI, MET, THC and COC. you can have the results confirmed by sending your sample to the First Check lab. SHipping box is included in the kit. Thank you Christine firstname.lastname@example.org First Check Customer Care3/1/2016Written by a verified representative from First Check Customer CareWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this kit will test for opiates.by CommunityAnswer1/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$8.30 List price $12.94Save $4.64