First Check Home Drug Test 4 Drugs Tested
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In a few simple steps, the First Check Home Drug Test provides you with results that are 99% accurate in the privacy of your home. This test detects the possible use of the 4 most commonly-abused illicit drugs: Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, and Methamphetamine.
Warnings: For in-vitro diagnostic use. For external use only. Store at roomtemperature or refrigerated, 40°-86°F. do not freeze.
Directions: Collect sample. Attach the lid, rest cup on legs. Wait 5 minutes andread results.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 3.75 x 5.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby LM0612/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you would need a test that registers Psilocybin.by JasonExAddict9/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know, shrooms are not detectable at all.by ArcticFox20135/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Marijuana Cocaine Opiates (many pain killers --> herion) Methamphetamine- *IMPORTANT NOTE *in JWR221 's answer he put (oxycotton) after Methamphetamine. I assume meant Oxycontin. BUT it is NOT Methamphetamine nor an amphetamine or stimulant at all. Oxycontin is an opiate. So this test WILL test for it. BUT parents should know the difference. They and their effects are opposites. Basically Meth is an upper. And Opiates with MOST people have the effect of a downer. They are NOT the same drug.by Kassy12311/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Marijuana Cocaine Opiates (herion) Methamphetamine (oxycotton)by JWR22110/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (26) (27)Was this answer helpful?
- If you click on the picture it will give you a close-up on the box. On the front it tells you what they are, it really SHOULD be in text on the site. It test for Marijuana, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and Opiates(heroin).by BroseS10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (35) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 minutesby LM0612/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- The test takes 5 minutes to show results.by LM0612/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The test takes 5 minutes.by Mars5512/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?