Spring Valley Calcium plus Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 600 mg, 150 ct
Customers also considered
- $6.00 Was $7.44Save $1.44
- $9.98 Was $12.00Save $2.02
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add Spring Valley Calcium plus Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels to your day and enjoy the benefits. With no chemical solvents and no artificial flavors, you can rest assured you are getting a natural product. The Spring Valley supplement softgels, 1200mg, 150 count, contain calcium, which is one of the most important minerals in the body. It helps to promote strong teeth, bones and enhances the nervous system. Calcium is also involved in healthy muscle contractions. The supplements also contain Vitamin D, which helps to improve overall health. The calcium softgels are free of gluten, yeast and wheat, making them ideal for people eliminating those ingredients from their diet. They are also lactose-free.
Spring Valley Calcium plus Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 1200mg, 150 Count:
- No gluten
- No yeast
- No wheat
- No milk or milk derivatives
- No lactose
- No sugar
- No preservatives
- No soy
- No chemical solvents
- The Spring Valley Supplement Softgels, 1200mg, 150 count, contain no artificial flavor.
- No sodium (less than 5 Mg per serving).
- Quality Assurance Guarantee: Produced Under Strict Quality Guidelines. Verified By An Independent, Iso 9001:200 Certified Laboratory. Unconditionally Guaranteed By Refund Or Replacement.
*These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food and Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.
Ingredients: Serving Size 2 Sofgels. Servings Per Container 75. 10 Calories, 10 Fat Calories, 1 G Total Fat, 200 Iu Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol), 1.2 G (1,200 Mg) Calcium (As Calcium Carbonate). Other: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.2 x 2.2 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Serving size is 2 softgels....1000 IU's in 2.....so there is only 500 IU's in on softgel.by StopNShops12/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each softgel contains 500IU of vitamin D-3.by PVHelp1/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Vitamin Dʒ in the Calcium 600mg Softgels is Cholecalciferol which is derived from lanolin. In the SFB it is listed as Vitamin D (as Dʒ Cholecalciferol).by HelpPL7/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Regular vitamin D is sourced from plants, whereas vitamin D-3 is sourced from sheep’s wool. The vitamin D in this product is D-3, which is also the most common type used in products today.by HelpPL5/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. This product is Liquid filled absorbable calcium 600mg calcium in each softgel, on the bottle it was printed 1,200 mg calcium ,
- One Serving equals 2 softgels which includes 1,200mg of calcium.by HelpPL9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each capsule equals to a 1200mg of calcium, so you would only need to take one per day.by CommunityAnswer11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?