Sam's Choice Mini Size Purified Drinking Water, 12 Ct/10 Fl Oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water:
- With flavor-enhancing minerals
- Mini size
Ingredients: Purified Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Chloride.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men , Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Size:||12 x 10 oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0068113178113|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001659|
|Features:||Mini size , With flavor enhancing minerals|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 12.75 x 5.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Saturated Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Dietary Fiber 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Only certain states will provide refund for bring the bottle back to the store. In those states when the customer purchases a bottle of water or 24 pack they have to pay a deposit fee. When the empty bottles are brought back to the store they are refunded the deposit they pay. States that are in program: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Hawaii, New York, Oregon, and Vermont.by HelpPL2/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless your state has a deposit law you cannot redeem them. You could take them to a state that does redeem them. Usually you stick them in a machine and that gives you a voucher that you take to customer service to redeem.by thetentman1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The pH is typically between 5.5 and 7.5 for the Sam's Choice Water. The reverse osmosis process removes all the minerals and the alkalinity of the water which lowers the pH. There are minerals added back in but they are not in large enough quantities to raise the pH very much.by HelpPL11/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The label reads, "Our Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water is triple-filtered and ozonated to bring you fresh tasting water. Then we add essential minerals for a pure, satisfying taste. The price? Just as refreshing." I believe the answer to your question would be "YES"!by Journeyman686/23/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?